Prologue

The world of supernatural beings is hard to survive in as it is. Between escaping woman scorned witches, blood thirsty rogues, untamed hybrids, angry Alpha's, and a vampire who has yet to find their beloved, there's more than enough to keep a person occupied and running from, especially when it's just them versus the world. Anything mixed and everything in between the previously mentioned dangers, there's no room for carelessness and slip-ups. Those who have more than themselves to care for are very aware of the fact. Many put on an emotionless, cold, hard front in order to keep away any dangers that may want to provoke them or their loved ones. To survive wasn't always necessarily to live as most would learn.

This didn't mean that all lived on the run from life threatening dangers. Those that are lucky enough to fall under a few elite group of Alpha's are given the best of both worlds, an opportunity to carry on in peace with their lives. Matthew Banks is among one of the select few Alpha's that run an above prospering pack. A strong wolf, still in his prime and is an Alpha favoured among the many he rules. He's father to four beautiful children and mate to a strong woman, who he loves with all his heart.

As it seems, Matthew has the world figured out. He knew the lay of the land, and how to work it in a way that he got everything he and his pack could ever want.

That was until he made a mistake that would put the lives of those he loved the most in jeopardy.

***
Alright for those of you who have read the first version, so far the book is going to be very different. I would suggest to re-read the whole book before you read the sequel when it's released. I hope you all show as much kindness to this version as you did to the last one.

Thank you all for being so considerate of me rewriting everything and I really appreciate you all waiting patiently for this book.

So therefore, happy reading and until the next update my lovely readers ❥

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow
☪ 1434everr ☪