Him...

I feel myself slowly trying to wake up. My dreams are so vivid. I can hear and see everything that happened. Now it's starting to consume me.
*Dream*
" Emmmmmma oh Emmmmma. Can u hear me sweetie good. Because u and I are going to have so much fun together" he says tentatively stroking me cheek
" get of me you piece of ...
" uh uh ah" he shakes his finger in the air and covers my mouth. My eyes slowly open with fear. I squeeze them shut waiting for the pain.
" oh dont worry my little kitten i won't hurt you... yet" he gives me a sly grin. I start thrashing against the chair i was tied to. Visble tears started falling dowb my face. I couldn't stop them. It hurt to much. The ropes and chains. The stupid smirk on his face.
Then he left.
After he left the stupid K who shot me came in. I screamed...
* dream over*

I shot up from my bed with a gasp for air. I look around. I find myself in a cozy room and a very soft bed. The curtains are open and i wish i could close them, as the sun is blinding me. I groan. I look around and i see no one there. However when i turn to my side i let out a yelp. He was right there next to me.
" Now, Now Emma dont go passing out on me. Its starting to get annoying". He said with a bored tone. I bit my lip to stop myself from insulting him. If i did i knew i would be punished.
" Come on Kitten lets go downstairs for some breakfast" he cooed touching my cheek. I hate being called kitten and being touched by him. I advance to stand up. However i decided to be a bit naughty and sit down. He halted, noticing i wasn't following him. He glared at him. I felt him looking straight into my soul.
" why are u sitting" he grounded out
" because I'm tired and i feel a bit sick"
" you can still walk"
" im still chained to the bed genius"
I rolled my eyes. Before i could even he was on top of me. I swallowed my pride and decided i would just follow him downstairs
" careful kitten u might have claws but they arent sharp enough yet" he purred and kissed my neck. I felt shocks of electricity shiver up my spine. I cringed in disgust.
No. No i will become like one of those cliche love movies and fall in love with him. Get your self togther Emma.
He suddenly stood up. He unlocked my chains. I looked at him perplexed. He looked back at me and said
" are u coming or what"
I growled and stalked of after him.

We got to the living room i couldn't see him anyway. I was about to call out his name. Then i realised i didn't know his name. 
" Emma i said follow me" he whispered into my ear in a husky voice. I felt my knee's buckle and i would fall any second. He scares me and makes me melt and the same time. And i hated it. I wished he treated me like the others. Not like this. Not like i mean anything to him. Because i don't. I know i don't.

*Flashback*
" oh poor little Emma all alone and crying. Where's that confidence gone" laughed the K. He came up really close to me. To close. I spat on him.
He recoiled backwards. He glared at me with lethal eyes
" pathetic human" he shouted and striked me across the face. So hard tears started to fall on my cheeks like waterfalls.
" you will pay dearly for what u have done human. I will enjoy breaking you piece by piece" he snarled gleefully. I don't know what our race did to make him hate me do much. I started begging and pleading for him to leave me alone. He walked over to the side. I saw many tools there. Some i didn't even recognise. I just wished i was dead.

*End of flashback*

" emma, Emma, EMMA!" someone screamed right next to me. I couldn't answer not after what i remembered just now. I had to be strong remembering anything from the past will hurt me. Tears started to form in my eyes anyway.
" i think i know why you are upset kitten" he said. Did he i looked at him shocked. He can't of known he what i was thinking of. He made me swear to tell no one what happened. And that i tried to cut myself.
" it's because you miss your friend right? Or is it because of something else" he lifted an eyebrow and looked at me. I shook my head i could never tell him or trust him. Not matter how hot or alluring he was.
" your rights its because i miss my friend" i said in a small voice. I don't know why it came out that way. I guess im just scared.
He looked at at with a look that knew i was lying.
" ok. Lets go and have breakfast now"
I just wish this was all a dream. I guess not every girl wakes up from once a dream turned into a living nightmare. I followed him and prayed for myself and the rest of mankind. 
He opened the doors and i knew this was my life forever.