Chapter 29: Ruined Surprise

Diana POV:
I slowly and carefully removed Laurent's arm from my waist before getting up from bed making my way to the bathroom to do my hygiene. After finishing, I put on the clothes Jacquelin had left me yesterday night we had came to Mama B's home to borrow, as well as some comfortable shoes. Getting done changing I headed downstairs after I quietly closed the bedroom door behind me. Making it to the kitchen, I greeted Mama B who was cleaning the counter where the sink was.

D: Good morning Mama.

Mama B: Bonjour sweetheart *kisses D's cheek*. How did you sleep?

D: I slept good Mama B, thank you for asking. *smiles*

Mama B: Wonderful.

D: I know I'm all late, but how were my babies? Were they to fussy? Did they give you a hard time?

Mama B: No, no of course not. They were angles.

D: *smiles* Mama do you need some help, with anything else?

Mama B: No sweetie. I'm almost done, but merci.

I gave her a nod/smile and thanked her for taking care of Lau and Larry Jr. I politely excused myself and went to the living room where I took notice of Mila sitting down on the couch looking outside to the backyard watching the kids play, while moving the car seats where Lau and Larry Jr were, back and forward with both her feet on each.

D: Morning Mila.

Mila: *gets startled* Oh geez.

D: Oh sorry, sorry Mila.

Mila: *laughs lightly* Its okay Diana. Good morning.

I kissed her cheek before planting a kiss on my babies forehead.

D: Mila?

Mila: Mm.

D: May I borrow your car. I-I'm gonna go run an errand and then go check up on Larry at home.

Mila: Yeah. I'm sure Terrance won't mind.

She got up from the couch retrieving the keys from her purse before handing it to me.

D: Thank you Mila. I promise I'll take good care of your guys car.

Mila: *smiles* I know...Hey you want me to come with?

D: Um, no Mila it's fine *buckles Lau and Larry Jr*

Mila: *opens front door for D* You sure.

D: *smiles* Yes. Thank you though.

Mila: Be careful.

D: I will. *walks out the door and stops* Oh and Mila when Lau wakes up let him know I'll be back, that I just went to go run an errand and I'm going to go check on Larry and that I took the kids just so he won't worry.

Mila: *laughs lightly* Will do D.

I carried the kids to the car and strapped the seats before hopping in turning in the ignition, pulling out of the drive way and stepped on the gas.

D: I am so excited.

I said to myself soon hearing the kids babble.

D: Because I am going surprise your papas and I'm not going to tell you guys what it is... And please don't say why? because you guys will be there with me.

----------------
~Time Laps~

Arriving to my destination, in a rush I took the kids out and speed walked anxious in wanting see the little baby that was inside me. The automatic door from the hospital slid open and I headed to the receptionist who was just finishing talking on the phone.