Chapter 13: Sore

(Next day, morning)
Diana's POV:
Waking up, feeling something heavy hold me down from my waist. I moved my hand lazily, gazing some skin that didn't belong me. I wondered my fingertips feeling an arm, then tracing, what felt like fingers. I stopped what I was doing and began turning my body slowly facing a God. Larry. I lifted my hand to his face not touching him, only using my middle finger to move his hair out of face. Then, grabbing his arm placing it to his side, so I can go take a shower. When I sat up and stood, I felt my legs go jelly on me, making me fall. I moved my leg slightly to stand and I whimpered feeling sore on my lower half. Just as I looked down and smiled I quickly wiped it off my face, when I felt hands on my waist.

Larry: I got you.

Larry said in his morning deep raspy voice, a shiver went down my spine. A stuttery "Thank you" came out of my mouth and I mentally slapped myself. Larry, scooped me up without warning and I was about to protest for him to put me down, good thing the bathroom was close cause I down like being carried. When he stopped at the bathroom I moved to get down, but he held me in place.

D: *whispers* Larry put me down...please.

Without questioning me, he stood me to my feet. I blink feeling a tear run down my face and looked up at larry seeing him staring at me with his mouth open to speak. I shook my head side to side and closed the door putting my back against it sliding down.

*Diana's thoughts: I have to get over it. They are not like him.*

Standing up wiping my tears letting my white sheet cover fall to the floor and getting carefully getting in the shower. After an hour or so, I finished grabbing the towel drying myself headed out and into my bedroom slipping on my maroon laced panties and bra. Soon picking out my outfit for the day.

I limped over to the door and opened it, heading Lau and Larry Jr's room seeing them still sleeping

I limped over to the door and opened it, heading Lau and Larry Jr's room seeing them still sleeping. Closing the door leaving it slightly open. I walked towards the staircase holding onto the rail, slowly going down. Reaching the last step I saw larry sitting down on a chair against the wall on his phone while lau's back was to me. I walked the opposite from larry. Going to the center table of the living room to get my purse. As I bent down to get and took a few steps, laurent stopped me.

Lau: Belle you okay?

I looked at him, as he now was focused on me, arms over the rim on the couch. Looking in the corner of my eye seeing that lau got larry's full attention and was now staring at me.

 Looking in the corner of my eye seeing that lau got larry's full attention and was now staring at me

D: Why do you say that?

Lau: Cause you limping.

D: Yea I'm fine.

Lau: Belle?

D: Just a little sore.

Lau: Is– is you first time?

D: Laurent.

I shook my head embarrassed and looked down to my feet.

Lau: Sorry... I non mean to...

D: Its fine and no, its not my first, I just haven't–um–its been a while.

Lau: Okay. You going somewhere?

D: Just to the store, cause we don't have food.

Lau: I go get it for you.

D: Its fine I can...

Lau: I go.

With that said he left the house. I was only larry and I alone in the living room. I hoped larry wouldn't ask me or question me the reason I was crying.

Larry: D?

I sighed, ready to answer any question he had and in hopes of me not brushing into tears.

D: Yes larry.

Larry: *clears throat* I sorry if– if I hurt you. I give you massage, oui.

D: L....

I was about to respond to him, but he already was standing in front of me, taking my hands motioning me to sit down. He hesitantly place his hands on my thighs and began moving them in a circle motion. Minutes later, I thanked him for the massage and as if on cue when larry got his hands off me Laurent came swung the door open carrying grocery bags.

After we had finished eating the delicious meal larry helped me prepare, I was in the kitchen washing the last plate placing on the rack where the rest were. Drying my hands on the towel that was on the stove handle. I turned around taking in a big breath not noticing lau was here.

Lau: I non mean to scare you. I just came here to see if you needed any help wit da dishes.

D: Oh, um I finished already lau, but thank you though.

We stood there standing so close, I could feel his minty breath hit me face which made blood run up to my cheeks. Not knowing I was backing up I hit the counter with laurent cornering me and caging me with his arms at my sides. My heart began to race and I thought it was going to burst out out of my chest any second. Soon easing down when lau put is hand on my cheek.

Lau: *whispers* Calm down.

My breathing slowed down and feeling his lips brush against mine. My body was beginning to get hot and I began to think "I don't like this teasing game you are playing". Knocked out of my thoughts feeling his lips catch mine as they moved in sync. Lau lifted me up setting me down onto the counter, I pressed my body to his grinding my lower part making a groan come out from his mouth. In a swift movement from lau I wrapped me legs around his waist. He started to walk, heading upstairs. Locking the door and gently laying me down onto bed.