Chapter 6: Lunch

Diana's POV:
From a distance I heard chiming, groggily opening my eyes and quickly closing them back up making me groan by a light. Blinking several times finally managing to open them. Looking towards the top of my drawer where the light was coming from, seeing it that it was my phone. Reaching out dragging it across slumping it down on my bed, my phone kept buzzing, slightly tilting my to see what time it was 6:02am I yawned soon answering.

D: Hello.

???: Heyyy!

I sat up pulling the phone way from my ear from the sudden yell that came from the other side of the line.

*Diana's thoughts: What the hell! Oh gosh my head.*

Looking a the I'd caller seeing it was a number I didn't know. Hearing a lady saying 'Hello' over and over. Putting the phone back to my ear I answered.

D: Hello.

???: Hi, D.

D: Sorry, but who is this?

???: Its Elo, you know, from the workshop.

D: Oh, hey Elo.

I got up walking out of my bedroom downstairs to the living room couch just so I wouldn't wake up lau and larry Jr.

Phone Convo:
D: What's up Elo?

Elo: Oh nothing, uh, what are you doing later today?

D: Not much, just be at home, taking care of my babies.

Elo: Oh, um, hey you wanna got eat lunch later.

D: You called me this early, to invite me for lunch.

Elo: Yes.

D: So much for my morning, but okay, I'll go.

Elo: Yay! And sorry about waking you up.

D: Its fine.

Elo: Seen you soon.

D: Yup. Bye.

Elo: Bye.

Phone Convo end

I sat on the couch a minute or two, soon hearing a cry. I ran to my room seeing it was just Larry Jr crying, I picked him going downstairs not wanting him to wake up Lau. Making it to the kitchen taking the bottle that was already on the counter, filling it up with water I put it in the microwave letting it heat up. Soon there was a ding letting me know it was ready, taking it out placing it on the counter. I reached towards the cupboard grabbing the formula opening it quickly putting two scoops, then closing it and began shaking it real good so the formula would dissolve from the bottom. When I was done I gave him the bottle and he quieted down. Getting the bouncer that was beside the couch, I laid him down.