The Beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You never have to say sorry to me because I go out of my way to make sure that you are "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunned Chief Aks repeated what he heard, "Change him? ".

The entire council members bunched up in the hall, were taken aback by the Emperor's words.

"But that was done long time ago  a..... and it's against the law. None of the captured individuals from the either Land can be changed my Lord. " one of them spoke hesitatingly with a fear to go erroneous or against Dungeon's wish.

Dungeon burst out with a great laughter. His thunderous voice echoed in the entire hall sending chills down everyone's spine.

"Law! Rules aren't made for us. We are the ones who create them. We are the Evil. We aren't bound to obey any damn law.  This boy is perfect for commencing our reign. And what can be worse for an angel than changing his nature  .....to the opposite kind. Change him! As soon as possible!" Dungeon spoke.

"We may land in trouble my Majesty! " Aks sounded concerned.

"This is an order! " Dungeon replied in his noisy voice.

Loud - mouthed people are  advantageous in one aspect.

With few words they are capable of creating an apprehensive environment, making it uneasy for others to object or maybe speak further against the person. ..... Whereas in some cases the listeners are able to put forward their views in case they are the self confident and honest ones. 

Neither of the individuals present in the hall were such.  Not even Dungeon. Nor did the chief and Council members did posess the bravery to oppose the Emperor.

"As you wish," Chief accepted the order bowing his head.

Along with him all the rest of the members bowed down in front of Dungeon.

Turning back he whispered, "And my Revenge starts now..... "