It took a couple of minutes to find another video that teased her fancy, lazily stroking her inner thighs as she loaded up another video, this time depicting a woman slowly fingering her friend. Ishaana had never been too fussy about the porn she watched: there was a wide variety that she used to get herself off, occasionally even finding herself getting wet between the legs at a gif of two men. By the end, she was rarely still watching the video anyway, disregarding her phone to give her full attention to the pursuit of a climax.

It was the moans that got to her, the guttural groans of intense pleasure from the woman in the video as Ishaana copied the other woman's movements. Letting her knees fall apart, she stroked herself over her coarse hair before dipping her fingers between her lips to spread her wetness. She had been aroused before she'd begun watching the video, working herself into a horny frenzy as she had fantasised about the night she had shared with Casey. She touched herself the way he had touched her, curious fingers pushing into her, and she wished she could feel his tongue between her thighs again.

They'd hardly said a word to each other. She knew next to nothing about him, less even than the bandmate she had shared breakfast with, but he was all she could think about as she closed her eyes, listening to the moans as she pushed her middle finger into herself. Shifting her position on her bed, she rolled onto her front and pulled up her knees, reaching behind herself with one hand to finger herself while she used the other to play with her clitoris. Wetting her fingers, she moved her hand in slow circles as she pumped her other hand into herself, fingers crooked to tease her G-spot.

It had taken her years to find the positions that guaranteed an orgasm every time, persisting through the build-up of lust, and she loved to bury her face in a pillow with her hips in the air while both hands worked to tease her to the brink. Slowing her movements, stroking her fingers inside herself as she eased in a third, she let out a heavy breath against the pillow and her shoulders dug into the mattress as they held her up. Her knees inched closer to her chest as she curled her toes, arching her back as she opened one eye to watch the video. She was ready. Today, she wouldn't need any more than this: it wouldn't be long before she pushed herself past the point of no return.

Her position mimicked the girl on the screen, who was at the mercy of the woman who had buried her hand inside her, her tongue lapping at her as she fingered her hard, and Ishaana began to pump her three fingers into herself with a quiet groan, one finger tracing wet circles around her clitoris until she felt her peak rising and in the throes of the moment, she added a fourth finger as she drove her hand into herself as deeply as she could.

Her moans stifled by the pillow, she filled herself and rubbed harder as the girl on screen writhed, her own orgasm nearing, and it was with a gasp that heat flooded her pelvis, forcing her hand out of herself as she came with a clenched shudder. A shiver rocked her as she breathed hard, hips jerking every time she moved her middle finger in a circle once she had already reached the peak of her pleasure, and as her climax subsided, she slowly stretched out her cramping thighs and dropped onto her back. One hand crept back to her breast, lazily squeezing her hard nipple before she turned off the video, pulling out her earphones and closing the incognito tabs.

Catching her breath, she sat up and plucked a wet wipe out of the packet in her bedside drawer, cleaning her fingers before she stood and glanced at herself in her full length mirror. As a child, she had hated her body, wracked with the insecurities that plagued girls of Priya's age, but now that she was twenty, she had learnt to appreciate every curve and every angle. She loved her long arms and legs, and she had grown to love her little breasts. There had been boys in the past who had teased her for her bra size, as though she should be ashamed of her 28A chest, but it hadn't taken long for them to regret that when she had started several rumours that were the perfect balance of believable and humiliating.