The War Begins

They had been marching for hours now. It had started to get dark. A voice called out for a halt. Everyone stopped. The voice informed them that they would stop here to sleep.

They set up camp. Tents were put up. Rations of bread and juice were passed around. As luck would have it, Jason was in the same tent as Ethan. They both immediately dived into their sleeping bags, weary from a day of marching. Lying down, they started talking to each other.

"Do you think we'll survive this war?" Ethan asked

"I don't know about me, but you'll survive. I'd die for you." Jason solemnly replied. "Also, I'll be a target because I'm the most powerful Mage."

Ethan didn't talk for a long time. Finally he spoke.

"You know what, I would die for you too. Your my best friend. If you would die for me, then I would die for you."

They bro fisted. They probably would of man hugged, but they were too lazy to get out of their sleeping bags. They both fell asleep that night with smiles on their faces.

Gradually everyone woke up. Bacon and eggs were served. Once again, they started marching. Within an hour, they got to a clearing. Standing on the other side, was another army. Everybody's eyes flashed with bloodlust. The two armies dashed toward each other. The war had begun.