Element Mage

"Come on Jason! let me show you to your room." Stevno said.

Stevno walked on and on in what seemed like a labyrinth of doors and rooms.

All of a sudden, Stevno abruptly stopped. Jason almost ran into him. Kicking the door open, Stevno threw Jason's bags on a bed and walked out.

"Dinners at six!" He called over his shoulder, and walked out.

"Wait... How!" Jason stopped in mid sentence. Stevno was already gone.
Suddenly tired, Jason crashed onto his bed, and within five minutes, he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock! Knock!

Ahhhh! Jason fell out of his bed. Opening the door, Jason looked out to see a bright eyed boy that looked about fifteen, Jason's age.

"Hi I'm Ethan!" He said cheerily.
"I was wondering if I could like be your tour guide, but not with the boring facts and stuff.

"Sure," Jason said "I was wondering how to get to places."

The two boys walked out of the room, with Ethan in front and Jason holding up the rear. Ethan was able to navigate through the building easily.

"You really know your way around here." Jason stated.

"Yeah," Ethan agreed. "That's mainly Because I've been here since I was ten.

"Ten! Really?!" Jason exclaimed. Then you've been here for five years?"

"Yup. I'm an orphan, so life was horrible and really boring until Stevno showed up."

"Stevno showed up at your door too?"

"Yeah. He's in charge of recruiting people."

"Cool."

Suddenly, Ethan stopped. This time Jason bumped into him.

"Ouch! You people should say something when your going to stop!

"Sorry man. Anyway were here. Welcome to the mess hall.

Mess hall was right. Food covered everywhere, from the floor to the ceiling. Four long tables lined a wall, each with a different banner above it. There was water,fire,earth and air. On the opposite wall, there was a raised platform where the staff sat, so they could watch the kids.

"What type of Mage are you Jason? Ethan asked.

"Oh I'm an Element Mage." Jason replied.

"Really?! Wow!" Ethan said in awe."That means you can sit wherever you want!"

"Where do you sit?"

"At the Air table."

"Then Ill sit there too."

And just like that, Jason had made a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, a booming voice roared through the hall.

"Attention everyone! I have an important announcement to make. We have a new recruit! And this isn't an everyday run of the mill recruit. This Jason Smith, son of Justin and Emily Smith. And he is... An ELEMENT MAGE!!"

Gasps filled the hall, as they realized what this meant.

"Jason would you be so kind as to stand up."

A thousand pairs of eyes turned to look at Jason. His face turned beet red, and he looked down at his shoes.

"You can sit down now Jason."

Well, everyone dig in! Jason was confused, there was no food on the table. Then he saw food appearing out of nowhere. He looked around. He watched one kid, who the kid closed his eyes and thought, and then miraculously food appeared. Jason decided to try it. He thought about a large Hawaiian pizza. And sitting on a plate in front of him, there it was. He took a warm slice and inhaled the scent. It smelled amazing. He took bite out of it. It tasted wonderful. He was already on his third slice when Ethan remembered him. Ethan turned around and was about to explain how to get food, when he noticed Jason devouring the pizza.

"Well your a fast learner aren't you!" Ethan stated.

"Huh thanks." Jason replied.

The rest of the evening was a blur,
when he was done Ethan showed Jason the way back to his room. The second he walked in, he jumped into bed, and fell asleep before the his head even hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~