The Visitor

Bam! Jason's books tumbled to the ground, scattering everywhere.

"Bleagh." Jason muttered, while trying to get the taste of butt out of his mouth.

"Was that you punk?" Bruce the school bully asked.

"As if you of all people should be calling someone punk." Jason retorted.

"You wanna fight me shrimp?"

"Sure, I've got nothing to lose."

Bruce raised his meaty fists.

Things were not looking good for Jason.

Jason was medium height with close-cropped blonde hair and sea green eyes. His favourite sport was soccer and he was the star of the Greenwood Bay soccer team. He had led them to many championships. He was kind-hearted and rarely got mad. But when he did get mad, it was like an explosion of hatred and anger. His normally sea green eyes turned into a cold, heartless purple.

Bruce on the other hand, was an entirely different story. He was outrageously tall for his age. His broad shoulders could barely fit in a doorway. His hands were as big as rocks, each chubby finger as big as a hot dog. He was a regular jock and the captain of the football team. He enjoyed picking on kids smaller and smarter than him.

Jason stood still, waiting for Bruce to attack.

Bruce ran at Jason, and was about to punch him square in the head, when all of a sudden, a shrill voice interrupted.

"Bruce Johnson!" Mrs. Capone screeched.

"Yes Mrs. Capone?" Bruce answered tentatively.

"What do you think your doing?" Come with me, your getting detention.

"W what no!" Bruce stammered.

"To bad your coming with me." She said pulling him away by the ear.

Suddenly the hallway was filled with laughter. Bruce's face turned beet read, as Mrs. Capone pulled him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding dong!

"I got it mom!" Jason shouted.

He opened the door. Standing in the doorway was a tall man in a black suit.

He had dark sunglasses and brown hair. His goatee matched his hair.

"Hi, I'm Stevno. I'm here to tell you that your a Mage."

"A what now?"

"A Mage. An Element Mage to be precise."

"Wait, how am I a Mage?"

"Your father was a Mage, and you inherited all his powers."

"Is my dad still alive?"

"No he died in battle with the Evil Mages of the West."

"Oh, I see."

"Anyway back to what I'm here for. Your being recruited to the Mage army, your training starts in a month. Bye!"

Stevno hopped into a black Lexus and sped off.

Jason just stood there, with millions of questions swirling in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~