6

So all the members get off the plane. Its a little awkward at first, but soon enough eveyone starts to settle in and everyone became comfortable with eachother.

All the members from black pink and BTS. Get i two separate vans and head for Rosé's house. With BlackPinks van in front of course.

Bts become restless in the car of silence. Rap monster who was sitting in the passenger seat leand forward towards the radio, but before turning it on look at the driver. The driver gave him a warm smile and nodded.

The radio turned on and the sation read. 'TRIPPLE M' no one really took notice to this but the driver looked and sighed. But a happy sigh.

'TRIPPLE M' was the drivers favourite station. It played all your favourite rock and roll music from the 80's 90's and now.
As soon as that guitar started playing, i smile crept its way up onto the drivers face. His fingers tapping the stirring wheel to the beet of the drums.

The boys all look at him. Then Taehyung and Jungkook look at eachother with a sly expression planted across their face. Then they instantly start bobbing their heads to the beat of the music. Jimin and Jin playing air guitar. And suga laughing at their rediculous behaviour. While rap mon smiled at the driver singing along to the song.

"CAUSE IM BACK IN BLACK!!!!!!"

The same thing w a happening in the BlackPink van. Only. . . A little bit more intense. Lisa was going full out rock and roll. Jennie being all sassy like "YASSSSSS BITCH" Jisoo loving every second of it. While Rosé and the driver of their van was singing the lyrics. Also everyone had a go at aur drums and air guitar.

Swapping back over to BTS's car. The group has now found out the drivers name is Baz and that he had ac dc preform at his highschool graduation before they became rock legends. He sang back inblack like a pro. His voice was a complete replica of that on the radio and the boys loved it.

Back on the Bp van they girls were going hard on their instruments. While also filming it and sending it to the boys.

After a few more minutes the vans come to a hult as the groups file out and thank the drivers. Next they enter Rosé house eiger to see what its like on the inside. From the outside it looked like your normal two level house.

The inside was big. It had a movie room. A stair case. Open kitchen and dining area. There was a small study but what really caught everyones attention eas the balcony that lead out from the kitchen. From here you could see the pool to the right. Then the massive shed next to it. With an eating area. Then to your left a fire pit, chicken house with a rooster that didnt shut up.

Then as the backyard stretched down, a cricket pitch was in the middle. Then to the left of the pitch a hammick area. Then to the right a little playground set, some chairs, a small garden maze and a basket ball hoop. Behind the big shed was anther smaller shed that had a pingpong table. A small go cart looking thing was seen off to the side but was old and being claimed by nature.

Inside the main shed was a pool table. A bathroom. A cute little jut box and a turtle tank. There were also two dogs that jumpped all over Rosé as soon as she entered the house.

"Ya Rosé your family must be rich" Jimin said in awe of the house

"Nahh there was an older more traditional house here when i grew up here. Mum and dad saved up enough money to nock it down. Live in the shed and rebuild this, now somtimes they rent out the shed to airBnb" she said with a proud smile on her face

"How long did it take to build the house?" He asked again looking around

"Three years"

She signals the girls to come down the hall way to the left of the entrence door. Lisa and Jisoo in one room. Rosé and Jennie in another. They put their stuff inside. While she gives the boys a cheeky smile and signals for them to follow her.

She walks down the stairs that lead to the grass of the backyard. Walking past the pool and into the main shed the points to a bunch of off the ground camp beds set out for seven people.

"Im okay with this but are there snakeus in here" J-hope asked nervously

"J-hopeits australia your always within a couple of cm of a snake weather you see it or not" she laughed at his fear.

His face instantly turned pale and she reassured him that the dogs would scare the snakes away.

The boys didn't really mind  sleeping in the shed. If Rosé and her family had to live in there for 3 years then they could surely manage.

Pluse it didnt even look liek a shed. It had a fridge. Music. Toilet. Pool table. Pool outside. Tv. Everything a house had. Minus a turtle. ^-^

A/n: alrighty yous have been screaming at me UPDATE UPDATE!  calm your tits im trying but i also have a life so yes. Also this is not what Rosé's house looks like obviously. I pictured it after my cousins house and every thing mentioned about the house and the 3 years was true. I wish i had photos to make it more clear.

Maybe next time i go i can update it and add pictures.

Idk tell me what you thought of the chapter also if you like ac dc hmu ^-^

VOTE AND COMMENT ♡

CYA LATA POTATA