Flowers: Fluff

Dirk stood by the car door of the jeep he had borrowed from the chef a couple of days ago. Holding a peculiar set of white roses, he didn't exactly know how to get gratitude from those he had cared about. Especially Todd, he has been through so much. He cared about Todd more than he wanted to admit.
Todd came out of the shop they had stopped by for a small restroom break from the long car drive they have taken. Todd was brushing off his pants when he came out of the bathroom as he looks up, flabbergasted at the bouquet of roses in Dirk Gently's hands. Dirk looks up from his train of thought and walked over to Todd with crunches of rocks under his feet from the drive way of the shops lot, a small smile, and a light pink hue. Todd had a questioning look as he stared at the flowers then at Dirk.
"Who are these for Dirk?" Todd asked curiously,
"Oh, glad you asked Todd, you see I'm not in particularly in a strong suit of affection towards other people. So I decided to get you something that most people would do for appreciation... Thus here's the roses." He emphasizes as he hands over the bouquet and Todd takes them in his hands. He blushes a small red hue, "Dirk, flowers are for use of loved ones or someone you care about to appreciate." exclaims Todd, "I care about you. Isn't that enough?" Dirk says blankly. Todd's blush just got stronger as he walk to the car with the roses, shaking his head on the way. "Whatever, Thank you very much Dirk." Todd says not facing Dirk,
"Oh! One last thing!" Dirk says as Todd turns to face him and what happens left him in shock and feeling like a mess.

Dirk had kissed Todd's crimson red cheek.

Todd jolted back as a result of this, he started to ramble on of "Why the hell he did that" or "That's not right" all Dirk could do was smile & be very proud of himself.

    ~•~•~•~
Author Note
Pardon of how short this one-shot is but this is a snippet of what is to come for 'Fluff.' Please, comment on what you think of the Fluff genre.
Voodoo