Knight au

"All hail the king!" People of the small town cheer on as a knights walk down the town on top of a horse that was white as snow. As four sets of them swarm a carriage that has the great King Gently. He passes through town as it was a highly respected place. Looking at a knight that he is particularly fawned of, Of course he would, it's the great Sir Brotzman. He grew up in these living hazards and worked as a knight to a king by "accident" Sir Brotzman would sometimes call it. He originally was a musician but subsided by everything he had done in his past that King Gently only knew very little of.

"What a waist. Don't you think Sir Brotzman?" chuckles the other horse man that was beside Sir Brotzman. "No, this isn't shameless unlike you saying that to a kingdom we protect General Dorian." fires back Sir Brotzman, General Dorian huffs in disapproval. "Your dead Todd." He reffers back to him by his real name and scoots away. Sir Brotzman rolls his eyes and smiles softly at the people he passes.

The king smiles a little, eavesdropping a little on the conversation. He loved Sir Brotzman being all defensive for what he thinks is right. King Gently couldn't help but blushing a little at the thought. But stopping when he remembers rumours about Sir Brotzman kissing Maiden Black. He didn't have a problem with Maiden Black, of course not, it just, Sir Brotzman makes King Gently have butterfiles in his stomach

At King Gently's throne room, King Gently calls in Sir Brotzman. Saving his skin from General Dorian's wrath and putting an end to these rumours.

"Yes my Lord?" Sir Brotzman bows at King Gently's feet. King Gently stands from his thrown and walks down the small steps. He already exited everyone from the throne room, they are alone and King Gently is crouching to Sir Brotzman's height. "Todd... I hear you have kissed the maiden Farrah Black." King Gently remarks, Sir Brotzman doesn't look at King Gently's gaze. King Gently sighs, swallows his pride and whispers something under his breath before lifting Sir Brotzman's head with his fingers and gives him a long look, "I'm not mad Todd. I'm disappointed." Sir Brotzman was confused by the statement, "My lor-" Todd began, "No. No, I want you to call me Dirk from now on." Dirk stands up and dismisses Todd. Dirk slumps over his throne trying hard to control these feelings he never had until this man. This Man came to him to help him with what he loves and he just feels happy with him and wants to spend every waking moment with this person. But this is real life, he can't help but wonder if Todd could feel the same?

~~~
Author's Note
Do you think I should continue this?