Part 10

Your POV

After getting on the motorbike, and clinging onto Mello for the dear life of me. Okay, it was on purpose. Don't judge. He is MY boyfriend. He is brave. He is loyal. He is hot-headed. He is determined. And he is HOT!

"Mels, where are we going?"

"Only you can call me Mels, got it."

"yeah, but you still didn't answer my question."

"Somewhere."

"Mind telling me where that 'somewhere' is?"

"Be patient."

I didn't answer just snuggled my face into his back. The wind was blowing my hair back, strands of [H/c] flying everywhere below the helmet. (Hey, we don't wanna be dying...yet...#sorrynotsorry) I felt my face warm up as i did so.

Mello's POV

I felt so comfortable having the one girl i love holding onto me, speaking freely. After a while, of me declining against giving her an answer, she simply snuggled her face into my back. Cute. I felt myself blushing at this action, though after a while i began smirking. I could feel her face warming up. Was she blushing? Am i blushing? Her hand slowly went from her hand, which was locked with the other. It traveled up my torso, feeling my abs. I'm in the mafia, don't think of me any less. I felt tense yet relaxed by her touch. If i wasn't blushing before, i definitely was now. As her face was pressed up against my back, i could feel her cheeky smirk showing through.

I. Am. Going. To. Get. Her. Back. For. This.

One hand was now pressed against my chest, while the other was still on my stomach. This girl sure knows how to get me. As i am driving throughout this, i then drove to the side of the road, stopped, turned around, and groped her butt, then turned back around and drove back to our destination.