Part 7

Your POV

I woke up, early today.y Strange. I'm usually still awake but this time. I need to get my sleeping pattern into check. So I got dressed in this...

 So I got dressed in this

(I CBA describing it)

As Mello said we had plans tomorrow, which is today. So i put a strap underneath my skirt, where laid hidden weapons and a gun. Easy access, you know.Also i looked bad-ass. 

And i walked downstairs, to get treated with a bunch of wolf whistles by the rest of the members, only for them to get a death stare by me. I then walked up to them. 

"You know there are so many excruciatingly painful ways a woman, like myself, can hurt a bunch of idiotic loud-mouthed men."

I then flipped my [H/c], [H/l] hair in their faces and went to go meet Mello and Matt. When i saw them i could feel the serious aura between them, so i approached them saying.

"So boys, what we doing today." As i put an arm around each of them.

Matt looked at me uncomfortably, as he got hardened stares from Mello. I then remove my arms from both, feeling the vibe i got from Mello.

"So..?

"Me, you and Matt are all heading somewhere."

"Where exactly?" I asked withe eager eyes.

"You can't know. Neither does Matt, so don't loose your shit." He spoke calmly, for once. "But we need to stop off somewhere first."

I nodded my head firmly, while Matt seemed not bothered by it anymore as he got out his video games.

Mello dragged me out of the room. Pulled me close, so no one could hear.

"Listen, our first stop i have to do something. But know when you see me, i don't want to do it and your the only one for me."

"Okay?" I said unsure.

Mello's POV

I dragged her out of the room. Pulled her close, so no one could hear.

"Listen, our first stop i have to do something. But know when you see me, i don't want to do it and your the only one for me."

"Okay?" she said unsure.

I can't think straight right now. Usually i can handle myself around her. But right now, i don't think i can. She is already close. I looked at her in the eyes. She looked so...hot. Gah. Screw it. I grabbed her by the hips, bringing her closer and my lips met hers. Interlocking. I wish this moment could last forever. We are not even together. We both know we like each other. I mean, shit, we have said i love you. She pulled back.

"Mello? Is there something bothering you."

"Will you be- No. No. nothing is bothering me. It's just the person we are seeing today."

"Oh. Okay." After saying that she looked glum, and walked out with Matt.

Why did i say that? All she was trying to do was help. 

I walked back to my room. Away from everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did he do that? What will i be? Who are we seeing i'm so confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 5 minuets of being alone. She stormed in. 

"Listen here, shit head. First you say you love me. Then were about to ask me ask me something, then said it was nothing. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT JUST LEAVES ME TO PICTURE THE WORST. And right now, I just want to know. Are you just using me?"

I was just soaking up what she had just said. i said nothing, in that space of time.

She sighed, while tearing up, turned to leave. But i grabbed her wrist stopping her, wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her back. 

"I don't know what's wrong with me, okay? I love you so much and i don't know what to do because what we are about to do after today could be dangerous and the last thing i want is for you to be in any sort of danger."

She sighed, turned around facing me, still in my arms.

"So...What i'm getting from this is you don't trust me enough to not get hurt."

"I never said i don't trust you. I just said i don't want you getting hurt. What if you get over-crowded and can't stop something from happening. And me neither Matt are there to stop it. What do you do?"

"I. can. Handle. Myself. Out. There. Mello." She said firmly.

I nodded.

"What i wanted to ask you before is will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Blondie." She then walked out. I smiled. She is now mine. Hear that Matt.