Gregorobitch

This chapter is dedicated to @nkiiza01 !!

Hope you all enjoy the chapter :) love you!

--'@'--

"Strange thing, isn't it?" Vincent muttered, looking over his shoulder to give me a sympathetic look. "This life that we live. With all it's secrets and misunderstandings and trials."

"I don't understand," I whimpered, my head buried between my legs.

"I know you don't, and I'm sorry," Vincent said, taking a seat beside me, the both of us staring out at the sunset. "I wish I could explain everything to you, but to tell you the truth... I don't understand either."

"My whole life feels like a lie," I whispered weakly, my voice cracking. "I don't know what's real and what isn't anymore."

"Your friends are real, what you feel? That's real."

"I just want all of it to be over. This war that's going on between good and evil because honestly I don't know which side is going to win. I'm scared."

"Pennelope."

"Yes?"

"Pennelope."

"What?" I asked, looking up at him confused. Vincent's face contorted as he screamed in a very distant shout, "Pennelope!"

"PENNELOPE!"

"PENNELOPE!"

~<*>~

My eyes shot open only to be blinded by a dazzling gold and green; I had no idea what happened, I only knew that I seem to be lying on leaves and twigs, but my head is resting on something soft.

I could hear a yelling, but it subsided as my hearing finally stopped ringing and Harry appeared in my view above me, bending over me seeing as my head was resting on his thighs.

"I can't -" I rasped, interrupted by a fit of coughing and wheezing. I couldn't breathe no matter how hard a tried, it felt as if my lungs were flat.

"Take it easy!" Harry demanded, placing the palm of his hand on my chest. "Breathe in, and breathe out!"

"Harry, I need help!" I hear Hermione cry behind him. Harry looked around over his shoulder frantically.

"She's only just woken up, Hermione!" Harry called back in a pleading manner, looking back down at me in concern.

"Where are we?" I croaked, trying to sit up, but Harry's firm palm kept me from doing so.

"I - I don't know, Hermione hasn't told me ye-"

"Harry, it's Ron!"

"What's happened?" I wheezed, pushing Harry's hand off and attempting to sit up. "Is Ron okay?"

"Lie down, Pennelope," Harry said sternly, jumping up to his feet after I perched myself against the trunk of a tree to see Harry hurry over to Hermione in a blur, the two hovering above Ron, who lay broken on the ground.

Hearing him groan was enough to make me carry on. I fell forward, crawling towards the scene as quickly as my body would let me. Blood drenched Ron's entire left side and his face stood out, grayish-white, against the leaf-strewn earth. The Polyjuice potion was wearing off now: Ron was halfway between Cattermole and himself in appearance, his hair turning redder and redder as his face drained of the little colour it had left.

"What's happened to him?" I asked, grasping his right hand in my own as I slowly regained my full consciousness.

"Splinched," Hermione said, her fingers already busy at Ron's sleeve, where the blood was wettest and darkest.