I look at him, shocked. "Really?" I ask, slightly panicked.

We were going to be parents before we even realized what hit us.

"Yeah, but don't panic!" he exclaims, shaking his hands in the air. "You'll make the greatest mom, understand?" he asks me, latching his hand onto mine as if it were instinct.

I nod my head and take in a deep breath, looking down at my belly. "I guess I'm just a bit nervous, that's all." I say as I place a hand on my belly.

"That's understandable." He squeezes my other hand slightly, smiling at me with a cute grin. "Just remember everything will be ok."

I wanted to believe what he said, but my mind thought otherwise. The possibles of something going wrong would still be there, and that alone made me nervous beyond words.

We walked into the store and warm air blew into my face, causing me to smile. The cold just made me want to stay inside the house forever, mainly the reason I had been a hermit for the past three months.

All of a sudden, Hunter stops walking and looks around, scratching his head. "I'm not entirely sure where to look for cribs." He mutters, standing on his tip toes and glancing around.

As he continues to turn around in circles like an idiot, I see a girl standing a few feet away, staring at Hunter. But not a friendly stare. More like a 'Well, hello there' creeper stare. It almost had me upset, but knowing Hunter, he would more then likely be oblivious to it.

"Hi there!" She says, earning Hunter's breif attention. "May I help you?" She asks him.

He looks over at her and smiles in a friendly way. "Hi! We are looking for cribs." He says to her.

As she walks to us, and I am more shocked by every inch closer she gets. She was short like Hunter and I, had blonde locks of light blonde hair that came a bit past her shoulder. Her eyes were a carmel color, and had this beautiful sparkle to them as she smiled. The dimples in her cheeks reminded me of Harry, and I also knew that she was probably more then likely a charmer, like Harry. Once she is standing in front of us, I was silently wondering why she worked here and wasn't working as a model.

She was gorgeous.

"Cribs are on the other side of the store." She said to him, smiling like a flirty teenager.

"Um," Hunter mutters as he awkwardly chuckles. "Thanks." He says, then grabs my hand so we can walk in that direction.

"Is she your sister?" The girl asks, just as Hunter and I were about to escape.

Hunter stops walking and looks at the girl, smiling nicely. "She is not my sister, she is my wife. Thank you." He says to her, as we then walked away.

I watched Hunter shake his head as we slowly made our way to the back of the store. He seemed to look frusterated, possibly upset in some way. Once we found the cribs he began to scan his eyes over them all, but I knew that he wasn't in the mind set to be looking for a baby bed.

"Hunt." I say, linking my arm with his slowly. "What's wrong?" I ask.

He laughs slighly, running a hand through his neatly styled hair. "I think she was about to flirt with me, but I'm not sure." He says as his cheeks heat up in a blush.

I frowned very slightly. "She was getting there." I whispered.

"I don't know, it was just making me think about how many guys must hit on you when I'm gone." He began to shake his head in a disgust, rubbing a hand down his face.

I began to laugh, and quite loudly. "Oh Hunt, no one even hits on me!" I continued to giggle at his useless worries.

He looks at me with a confused expression. "Why not?"

The Unexpected Angel (Sequel to Be My Mistake)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें