OMFG?!? Why didn't you tell me?!?

A.N.: heyyyyy guys! Omfg....I know FINNALLY a update! I've been so preoccupied by someone (my ex grrrrr) he's a little douche bag and I'm so glad to be FREE OuO

Hoodie's P.o.v:

"WE HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Your like a gaint pimple in are life infact you look like a pimple! Maybe I should call you white head? Hmm? Like that slendy!!!!!!" I said angrily.

" shut the fuck up! And be good you stupid little fucks!" slendy hissed.

" wait.....if you raped masky wouldn't that make you gay too slendy?..."BEN ask.

" w-what...ugh....NO!" slendy said.

" oh...god....your just jealous of us so you try to break us up so you aren't so alone like you! or something?!? Right?!?"Jeff said.

" NO......" slendy said and ran off into the other room.

I then carried my still sobbing masky up to are room so he could cry in peace.

BEN'S p.o.v:

"ugh....that was interesting...."I said.

"yea....." Jeff said.

"so.....what now?"I said.

" I don't know..."Jeff said.

Someone knocked on the door and I went over and opened it.

" HI BEN!!!!!" Toby chirpped in his annoying way like always.

"ugg...hey Toby...."I said.and Toby pushed his way into the house.

"wow its so quit here today!!!" Toby said.

" yea -.- it is right now ...." I said kinda annoyed.

"oh and HI Jeff!!! " Toby said as he walked over to Jeff.

" hey..." Jeff said.

" you guys are so glum!! Did something happened?!" Toby asked. Jeff quickly explained what happened to Toby.

" WOW WTF?!?!?! " Toby said.

"yea......" I said.

"have you seen EJ? " Toby asked.

"yea he's upstairs" I said. Toby ran upstairs to EJ.

1 week later... (time sweep :33333)

BEN'S p.o.v:

I woke up and threw up..but I can't get sick...I'm a cyber ghost I don't get sick!

"what's wrong sweetie?" Jeff asked as he saw me puke.

" I....I don't know...I probably just ate some bad food or something.."I said as I finished pukeing.

"ok" Jeff said as he soothingly rubbed my back.me and Jeff showered and got dressed and stuff and then went downstairs.

I felt woozy and exhausted like my energy was just drained from my body. Slendy ran out of his room and over to me.

"I haven't said shit about the gay thing in days! But Thera another living organism in you BEN! WTF!! You knew the danger of haveing sex! But you did it anyway! And shame on you Jeff! I bet you didn't even use protection with BEN!!!" slendy lectured me.

"wah?..."I said very confused.

"WTF are you talking about BEN'S a guy he can't get prego slendy!!!" Jeff yelled. I sulked.

"ugh....Jeff....acctaully ...I can...I'm a cyber ghost I have male and female organs in me.."I said.

A.N.: btw no hates! I can make up stuff about his organs and stuff if I want! No hates!

And plus how dafuq would he have a baby anyway else?!? I'm just makeing a logical explanation! I want baby jeffs and BENs! Omg the cuteness that just fluttered through my mind!! @u@

BENS p.o.v still:

"WHAT?!? Why didn't you tell me before we had unprotected sex!?!?!" Jeff screamed at me.

"cuz I was scared you'd call me a freak and leave me.." I said abs started crying.

"BEN....I would never leave you....so...your carrying are baby?....." jeff said.

" yes ..."I said. Jeff rapped me into a warm hug.

" we don't have to get an abortion unless you want to.."Jeff said.

" ugh......" I said kinda sad.

A.N.: OMG should BEN keep the baby?!? And what should be it's name?!? And what gender if he keeps it?!