I hate you EJ

Jeff p.o.v.

I screamed as I held bens unconcious body.

"SLENDY!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.slendy ran in gasping.

"did u do this Jeff?!" slendy said with a growl.

"no!" I started crying.my thoughts:it was my fault! If I just...didn't let that happen! He would be fine! I deserve to be the unconcious one!

Slendy then yanked ben out of my arms and put him on the bed and started healing Ben.

"is he gonna be ok?"I asked worriedly.

"Jeff shut up! You and Ben shouldn't be together in the first place! It's wrong!"slendy said.

"slendy no it's not! I love him! And...I think he likes me...."Jeff said.

"oh shut up you fool! Ben Is almost healed.." slendy said.

ABOUT 5 MINUTES LATER*

"ok.....just let him rest...I advise you to leave the room he's already upset enough.."slendy said while walking out the room.

"I guess I should leave maybe....bye Ben..."I walked out the door.

"hey Jeff...bens unconcious.....we got time to kill!" EJ said to me in the hall way.

"shut the fuck up! You ruined everything!"I said.

"but that's good Jeff....you can be mine....everyone thinks your ugly includeing Ben.and look now slendy can has what he wants!" EJ said.

"just stop.... I'm Bens! Ok! Got that?"I said frustrated.

"oh Jeffy me boy! Ben doesn't love you!"EJ said.

"don't say that! He loves me! Right?"I Said.

"wow Jeff you dont even know if he loves you! Come with me to my room we'll explore"EJ said.

"NO!!!!!"I said loud.

"fine but the moment he messes up I'm stealing you.."EJ said.

"LUNCH iS DONE!"slendy hollered.I went down stairs to get food.I ate.I sat down on the couch and just thought:what if Ben doesn't love me.....

"are you Ok Jeff?"slendy asked.

"oh....yes I'm fine..."I said.Really, i wanted to cry.

" jeff...what's wrong?"slendy asked.

"slendy.....does Ben love me?"I asked afraid of what might be the answer.

"Jeff....he does love you and it's disgusting! But why? I Thought you two where happy...like I said things like that don't work because it's bad."slendy said.

"I really love him....but EJ ruined everything! He kissed me and Ben saw...and that's why ben cut himself...."I said.

"anyway....you should bring Ben lunch"slendy said.

"ok......"I got up and got Ben lunch and walked slowly upstairs.

MAGIC TIME WARP BACK! (right after Jeff left Ben alone in the room)

Ben p.o.v

I heard EJ and Jeff talking in the hallway...but I couldn't make out what they where saying since I was in bed.

"LUNCH IS DONE!" I heard slendy holler.

"uggh....I'm hungry but it wouldn't be smart to get up.....slendy would just yell at me so....I geuss I will starve..."I said to myself.I heard my door creek open and I saw EJ slide into my room.

"Ben.....how are your cuts?"EJ said as he sat on the end of the bed.

"there fine.....what do you want? Are you gonna tell me how nice it is to have Jeff? Because I love him you bastard!"I said starting to cry.

"umm......."jack said awckwardly.

"please....just go...." I said as I cryed.

"Ben I did that so you would break up with Jeff....because I want him!" EJ said.

"no! He's mine! Well.....honesty I don't even know if he really loves me....but I love him and that's all that matters!" I said while crying a bit.

"he doesn't care about you...to him your only his friend!"EJ lied to Ben.I just started bawling.

"please.....just go...leave.."I said while crying.EJ got up and left the room.

BACK TO NORMAL TIME.

Jeffs p.o.v

I walked into the room with Bens lunch.he was crying.

"please don't cry Ben.....I brought you lunch.."I said.

"Jeff.....go....back to...your EJ...."Ben said while crying.I sat the food down in the dresser next to the bed.

"Ben...why would I do that? " I said kinda angry since I hated EJ at this point.

"EJ told me about that you don't care about me and that you are his...."Ben said sadly.

"Ben....I love you....and I hate him" I said.

"you....love me?" Ben said quietly.

"yes....I love you Ben"I said.I sat next to ben and kissed his forehead.

"Jeff....you acctaully love me?"Ben asked.

"yes! I do."I said.I pulled Ben into a hug.

"so deos this mean I get to be yours?"Ben said.

"only if I can be yours."I said back.

"ok.....so just promise me one thing.."Ben said.

"ok"I said.

"that you will never leave me.....or cheat on me.."Ben said.

"I won't I promise."I said.