Chocolate Bars and Underwear

"Cam, why are your Superman boxers on my laptop?"

I shifted the heavy, dark black duffel bag in my arms, my eyes glued to the possibly dirty pair of underwear thrown over my open laptop.

My best friend was sprawled out across my baby blue comforter, his head tilted slightly as he glanced over his shoulder at me.

"It looked like a nice place to leave them out to dry." He responded, barely paying attention anymore.

He had let his full attention fall back on the black Samsung dancing back and forth between hands, which meant one of two things.

One; he was trying to reel in some poor, innocent soul that didn't know what she was getting herself into.

Two; he was talking to Jacob, his older brother, who had been away at college for almost two months and had scheudled to come back and visit us in a few days for Cam's seventeenth birthday.

Either way, it was obvious that he had no desire to move the boxers.

"Cameron." I repeated, trying to make my voice sound as sweet as possible, "Move your damn underwear before I throw them out my window." He made a gesture with his hand, waving me off like I was some sort of annoying bug.

"Cam!" I walked over and sat on his bare back, flicking the back of his head repeatedly until he finally whirled around and glared at me.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled.

"I could ask the same thing. What the hell has you so distracted?" I looked over his shoulder at a picture of some girl I recognized from school, probably his new target.

"Cam-"

"I don't want to hear your stupid lecture again, Blake." He tossed his phone on to my pillow by the window and rolled over, taking me down with him. I gasped, busting into a fit of giggles once I was beside him, his arm draped over his stomach as he smiled at his current advantage over me.

With one move, he could be on top of me, pinning me down to my own bed and forcing me to say something like how great he was if I wanted to be able to move.

"Jakey's gonna be home in a couple hours." He poked my stomach with a suggestive look, "Which means you're going to have a clear few of him in his bedroom again. You can fantasize about how much you want him to ban-"

"Shut up!" I pushed him away playfully, feeling warmth spread up my neck and into my cheeks.

"It's gross, you know. Hearing all about your naughty little fantasizes about my brother." I groaned, slapping my hand against Cam's chest again, in hopes it would shut him up.

"Why are you even in my room?" I grumbled after I was done rolling around in my embarrassment.

"Because your casa is my casa, baby." He winked, nudging me. I sat up, staring down at him in disgust.

"Did you just call m baby?"

"I did, Blake. What are you going to do about it?" He slowly brought his hands up to shield his face, grinning.

"Just don't hurt my money makers." I was about to ask him what he meant by the plural, then decided I'd be better off letting my mind steer clear of Cam's dirty puns.

"If you want to keep coming over here, then you need to get rid of your boxers before I burn them all." I reached over and grabbed his Superman boxers from were they were aloof on top of my laptop and tossed them on to his face.