Belle

The female kitten has been named Belle. She is spoiled by Francis' love and Arthur wasn't happy in the slightest. The feline replaced his place in bed and is often found with the french man. When they departed with Matthew, Belle was nervous in her new environment. Though she didn't try to eat Pierre once Francis introduced the small, white bird. 

Arthur was soon whisked away by work and didn't have time to spend with Francis. His thoughts is was kept him going. He wished to run his fingers through those golden locks of hair, touch the soft, tanned skin, and kiss those lips that taste like coconut. He jumped when he heard someone knock on his office door. Light blush covered his cheeks as he moved into work mode again. 

"Cum in." 

Comes in the CEO of the highly regarded Braginsky vodka. With a suit that obviously was from one of the Italian brand, Vargas? Couldn't seem to remember. He held out his hand and stated the usual. Which was boring after being said for so long. Arthur forgot that Francis was going to visit. Oops.

"Well, I read what you proposed and I believe we have a deal."

The two men shook hands as the blonde male came in without knocking. 

"Arthur! I'm here." 

He chuckled and stopped to take a look. Arthur's face turned red as he seemed to be struggling to form words. A deep chuckle caught his attention and he was met with violet eyes. The other man has beige hair and taller than the British man. A blush took over Francis' features and he couldn't seem to move. 

"Who is this beauty Arthur? I never thought to see an angel in this area." 

The French man's attention finally snapped back to Arthur. He could move again rather than just standing still in the doorway. 

"Francis' this is Mr. Braginsky. His company and mine have just signed a contract to work together. Mr. Braginsky, this is Francis. My lover."

Francis walked over to Arthur and smiled. The Russian male smiled. 

"Ah, mind if I play with him a bit?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you let him do that to me."

"I don't have a choice. His brand has more higher power than me. I can't outright insult him. I should limit the times you are allowed to come to my office. Just so you don't run into him."

A sigh slipped his lips. He didn't expect Braginsky to hit on his handsome lover. Especially touching his arse. After that, he has reached a decision of keeping his kitten away from the company building. 

"Just don't come in unexpectedly love. I will do my best to makes sure this will never happen again."

At home, Belle was sleeping on top on their bed and the uneasiness went away. Francis started to strip as he got closer to the bed. He knew Arthur managed to have an important contract signed. He wanted to please the man that got him out of the hell hole of forced prostitution. So, to loosen up the tension. 

"You know me so well."