Jewels for the Queen

A week has passed and both men feel more comfortable with each other. Francis was more willing to eat and gain affection from the Englishman. He was cat like in some way, probably the fact that Francis had a feminine like body. It really turned Arthur on but, didn't want get to rough with his kitten yet.

Today Francis was able to go outside for the first time. A guard was appointed and driving one of the cars Francis choose for the day. Arthur also bought Francis a phone to keep in contact and for any questions he might have on what Arthur would like to see on his body. They stopped in front some famous boutique that sold the best fabrics and made custom designs for each customer. Arthur was at home working on some paper and wanted Francis to get new, sexy clothing. Even some lingerie for Arthur to see him in. This made Francis remember of the hideous place, they had rooms filled of lusty costumes.

Once inside, the male designer took measurements and asked what kind of details he would like. Francis explained to the best of his ability to describe what he likes and that a feminine touch should be added to all designs. Then came what colors and fabrics should be considered to be used for making the outfits. Francis also placed a lingerie order but, left the design up to the worker.

"Scusa, I forget to tell you my name. I'm Feliciano Vargas. My fratello also works here but, we also own a restaurant down the street. He really doesn't like a lot of people. So he works in the back. These outfit should be done in two weeks. You pay when they are ready. Arrivederci, a presto!"

He waved cheerfully as they left the shop. This young man made Francis smile as they left.He seemed to have a warm personality and this made Francis feel better about himself. After that was over, Francis decided to go buy a small pet bird. It was white and tiny. The cashier there told him that it was a male and that's the size it stay as. Francis was nervous bringing the bird back to the Kirkland property. It sang a tune and stared at Francis with it's black eyes.

Arthur was no longer in his office and was drinking some water. He spotted Francis with the cage and bird feed.

" I see you have gotten a pet. I was thinking of getting you one but, I didn't think that you would want a bird. What's it's name?"

Francis smiled.

"Pierre."

"At least I like it. Why don't you put him in your room. If you want him out of the cage, make sure all the windows are closed. He seems to really like you."

Francis nodded and went to place Pierre on his dresser. He loved his new pet. Arthur walked inside and knocked.

"I have news about your parents. They are alive and well. Your brother is still alive too. He is living in Canada. Want me to send an invitation to them? They can come here and see you again. What do you wish dear?"

Francis nodded as tears started to fall from his eyes. His brother was alive. No harm came to them.