Years later....

Allsitor visits weekly two-three days a week. Weeks turned to months and months turned to years. It was a heaven for both of them, as long as Allsitor visits. Francis was glad that he came and even brought gifts to take care of himself. There were clothing, jewelry, even some dress shoes. They were allowed to receive as long as it didn't contain anything to help them escape. Allsitor was an escape from hell. Francis felt much happier when he came by. He could be himself with another individual.

Francis was on the market but, no one claimed him. Master expected a good amount from his best slut. Though behind the scenes, many big customers didn't buy him for the fear of a war between power.

Francis smiled a lot more and laughed much easier. Though Though Allsitor came with news one day. His baby brother, Arthur, was willing to come here with him. Though Francis has to do everything he says. His past lovers described him a bit rough in bed, likes to bite and leave marks, and even going as far as to making them wear a collar.

"My brother can be a bit strange but, at times he means well. You have to do your best Francis. Obey every word. I will be here with him but, I will stop him if it's pass your line."

Francis nods and knows the risks if not done right. Though he wished that it could have happened sooner.

"I am ready to take the risk."

It wasn't until two days later that Allsitor came back. Though the clothing request made him uncomfortable. Cat ear with a vibrating tail was attached or put on him. The tail made it hard to focus as he walked to the room. The silk cloth was tight to show some curves and his nice ass. Once he was inside, he was nervous.

The man next to Allsitor was shorter with thick eyebrows and lovely green eyes. His skin looked fine as his suit screams CEO with a rough look thanks to his hair.

"Is this the princess you kept speaking of? He is rather good looking for one to still be around."

He walks in a circle around Francis as he examines every detail. A glint in his eyes show approval.

"Very good. It's rare to see men with this beauty. You are fit yet, lean. Not too lean either. Hmm, yes. I do like you."

Francis takes deep breathes to calm him down. Arthur looks at him through hungry eyes.

"Come to me princess. Come sit in my lap."

His tone taunting yet, testing the waters for the right temperature.He slowly walks towards the younger Kirkland with little eagerness. Sitting and looking down.

"Now, show me how you prepare yourself."

It caused Francis to tense a bit. Though he did what was told of him. Spreading his legs and giving the best view. His hole in view and his milky thighs gave a lustful air.

He sucks his fingers, pulls them out, starting the process. Once wet, he easily pushes one finger inside. He bends it, wiggles, and adds another one to keep it going. All the sex he had made him stiff with another stranger. So he was tight yet, loose enough to please.

Arthur's eyes took in the color of his insides, how it matched him well.

"From what you told me Allsitor, I would have not thought him as a blackmailed prostitute. He is very lovely and his hair is so soft. His eyes like gems and his skin like silk. Eager to please but, how do you feel inside?"