Not Everything Is What It Seems

I woke up in the break room. "Caroline? Sweetie? What happened?" Calleigh asked. I told them about Jonathan's relationship with the Delphi's...that he's their cousin. I sat up and promptly asked Horatio to run a background check on Jonathan and he did. A few minutes later, Horatio came back with the results. "He committed various crimes with his cousins back from 2005 until 2016." Horatio explained. "I knew something was off!" I exclaimed. Next thing I knew, Jonathan called me for the last time to say he was moving to Atlanta, Georgia. I stepped out of the room and lost it, "Frankly, my not dear, I don't give a crap! I and the CSIs will hunt you down and arrest you! You will be thrown in prison along with your dear cousins!! Don't you dare call me again, you son of a scum! I'm deleting your stupid name and number from my phone! I won't miss you and I don't love you! Go ahead and pack and go. I don't care! We will track you down, I promise you!" Then I hung up and called for the CSIs to track Jonathan down.

At 3 in the morning, we tracked and caught Jonathan. He was near the Florida border. The officers took him to jail. He didn't need an interrogation. He knew what he did. Ryan drove me back to my apartment. I was exhausted. "Thank you, Ryan. See y'all tomorrow." I said. He replied, "You're welcome! See you later!" Then he drove back to his house. I had the best night's sleep I have ever had in a long time!