Sparkles like a Sapphire

~*~*~

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
Time Skip: Lunch Time
·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

Lolite's Point of View

Ahh!!! It's gonna be lunch soon! Olive said I should wear a casual dress. So I picked out a simple but cute casual dress.

Then I grabbed my brush, and brushed my long light brunette hair

Then I grabbed my brush, and brushed my long light brunette hair. Then, I braided the hair on the side of my head. 

After finishing the french braids, I gathered all of my hair. Then I secured it, making my hairstyle a braided ponytail.

 Then I secured it, making my hairstyle a braided ponytail

Right on time, Olive knocked on the door to fetch me.

Here.....we......go

~*~*~

Enoch's Point of View

Everyone is already here at the dining room. Olive went to fetch Lolite.

When they arrived.....

"Everyone, please sit down. And enjoy your meal. And since Lolite knows that we're peculiars, she'll just have to see it for herself later on." Miss P said smiling. After Miss P said that, everyone started talking and asking questions to Lolite and vice versa.

For example..

- Why is your name Lolite?
- Who taught you to plait your hair like that?
- Did your parents gave you your dress? It's really pretty.

And Lolite answers with:

- My name Lolite is a gem. It came from the Greek word of Violet and gemstone for cordierite.
- I just learned to plait my hair like this on my own. Natural thing I guess (Shrugs then laughs).
- Um.......no. Olive and Enoch are the only ones who knew about this, but...I'm an orphan.

Silence filled the room because of what she said.

"Alright everyone, let's go to the Living Room and talk about being............peculiars."
Miss P said, breaking the silence. Everyone is still mute, Lolite is like the only one not affected.

Hmm. Must be because she's used to it.

"Yay!!! Can I ask questions too?" She said eager. Olive smiled at her enthusiasm.

*sighs* Her smile that could light th- Wait! What am I saying to myself?!?!

"Of course you can Lolite! Why not?" Olive replied, with a little excitement like Lolite.

*sighs again* Her voice is like honey- What?!?! Again?!?! Enoch stop it!!! *groans* What's happening to me??? What did you do to me Olive?

~*~*~

Everyone's reaction to Enoch's Behavior:

Ahhh!!! Enoch is falling in love with Olive. Although he's really oblivious.

-Bronwyn

Enoch keep on staring at Olive. Knew it!!! They're going to be together in the future!!!

-Claire

Ahhh!!! They're so adorable together!!!

-Fiona

My dreams are never wrong.

-Horace

It's like he can't take his eyes off of her. But I'm totally shipping it.

-Jake

Hahaha! Somebody new to prank. I won't be scared now. Olive is making him soft.

-Hugh

Yes!!! Me and Hugh can tease him where he would be so annoyed now!!!

-Millard

Finally!!!! Enoch only have to know what he is feeling.

-Emma

When I first met them, I thought they were in a relationship already. I was disappointed a little by that, but look on the bright side, I got to see them get together myself!!!

-Lolite

I knew this all along. Those two is really close together in some way. They only don't realize it.

-Miss Peregrine

~*~*~

Olive's Point of View

I smiled at Lolite's enthusiasm once more. "Come on Lolite, let's go to the Living Room." I said, then I offered her my gloved hand.

After standing up, I looked at Lolite, I swear I saw her eyes..

Sparkles like a Sapphire.

Hmmm. Peculiar.

~*~*~

"Sapphire:
Sapphire is a gemstone variety of the mineral corundum, an aluminium oxide (α-Al2O3). The 'Fire' sound it makes in its name makes it sound fierce. It is typically blue in color, but natural "fancy" sapphires also occur in yellow, purple, orange, and green colors; "parti sapphires" show two or more colors. "

~*~*~

Hi Everyone!!!!
I'm back! Yes I am not dead. Obviously, if I am nobody would've wrote this. Anyways I apologize for not updating. It was my examination and I can't touch my phone. Then after the exam I don't have drafts so it took this long.

Btw, thanks everyone!!!! When I was gone the reads was like 300-400 then when I came back it was almost 600!! Now it is 600+!!! oh my gosh! Thanks. Specially ltyytl  gailgailisheretohelp Blingthg Ridiculous-Red-Rose alygal12345 FANDOM_GEEK_13 and mitta1155. Thanks for the support.

Thank You again!!!!

~*~*~