CHAPTER TEN

"So, what are your plans after we graduate? Since we're only a couple weeks away." Joe asked and it really got me thinking. There wasn't really anything that I wanted to pursue.

"I was thinking of going into the medical field. I've always wanted to help people and that seems like it could be for me." Liam said and Joe nodded.

"What about you Niall?" Joe asked. I sighed. I didn't really have an answer.

"I don't know. There isn't anything that really sparks my interest." I said.

"There's gotta be something. Everyone has something. Like I would like to be a teacher of a sort." Joe said and I sighed once more. I thought about it and the only thing that really has my attention are the culinary arts.

"Well, there is something that I like to do on my free time, but I don't think I want to do for life or something."

"What is it?"

"Well, I really enjoy cooking. But--"

"That's great! You could be a chef or something. You could even be a famous chef working at really fancy restaurants or something." Liam said and Joe nodded. I thought about it, and it seemed like a good idea.

"That seems like something I could go for, but we'll see." I said and they both dropped the issue. We spent the next few hours just talking about our lives and how everything was going on. And apparently, we all had a lot of drama the we didn't want to deal with.

Joe with the whole Caspar issue, Liam and Daniel having trouble in paradise, and me with the whole Harry issue. We all had something to relate to. And that would be in our choice for picking men.

We all seemed to have chosen the ones that are the most stubborn out of all. And as the night fell upon us, we all started getting a bit hungry and because of that, I decided to make my way downstairs and prepare something for them.

And upon hearing that I was going to cook, they then joined me downstairs. They chatted why I prepared them a simply dinner and then joined them at the table and chatted along with them.

"What time is it?" Joe asked.

"It's about to be nine." Liam responded and Joe's eyes widened. He let out a curse under his breath and then ran out of the dining room and up the stairs to my room.

Both Liam and I stayed in our spots until we heard his footsteps coming back downstairs. "I'll see you guys later. I forgot that I had promised my sister that I would be home before nine so that we could get to watch a movie." Joe said.

"Do you need a ride?" Liam offered. Joe shook his head and thanked him otherwise before hugging us both and then dashing out of the house. But Liam and I had a gut feeling that this wasn't because of his sister. There definitely had to be something else.

We simply brushed it off for now and went back to the dining room and finished our food. We stayed silent and lost in our thoughts. My mind involuntary drifting to Harry.

I sighed and and Liam looked up from his now empty plate. "What's wrong?" He asked. I hesitated with myself before actually getting the courage to tell him.

"I don't know. I just keep thinking of Harry and I know that I shouldn't, but it's hard not doing so." I said and sighed in defeat. I looked back down at my empty plate and picked up the fork.

I twirled it between my fingers. Why did everything always have to lead to thinking of Harry. No matter what I do and think, it always leads to him.

"I understand, Niall. He gave you attention that no else had. So I understand where you're coming from." Liam said. I knew he was thinking of his ex and how it had taken him the longest time to move on and get together with Daniel.

"But anyways, enough of this depressing shit. There's a party tomorrow at Jack's. We should go and get our minds away from all this guy drama." Liam said and I gaped at him.

Never has Liam suggested that we go to a party. It makes me wonder what exactly happened between him and Daniel. "What? Am I hearing you correctly? Did you just suggest that we go party? What have you done to my Liam?!" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, well, things with Daniel aren't so good at the moment. Obviously, I'm not going to sleep with anyone, but I need something to distract me for a bit." He said and I nodded. I agreed with him.

"Wait, what day is tomorrow anyways?" I asked.

"Friday. Where have you been?" He said. My cheeks heat up and I shrugged.

"I've had too much to deal with." I said and he nodded. And now that I think about the party, it could be the thing that we need in order to clear our minds from all the drama that I've been having lately.

We spent a few more minutes talking before we head up to my room to sleep. And as I laid in bed, I thought back to the times where Harry and I would do these kinds of things.

Go to each other's houses and just talk for hours. We would talk about nothing in particular, but whatever got us to get closer was good for us. I sighed and shrugged back those thoughts.

Hoping that tomorrow would be a better day and drama free.

-

Hello my beautiful people!!!

I have missed you all dearly. And I'm happy to say that I have at least two more chapters saved for this story. So I will be updating quite frequently.

But I do have to say that this story has at least 8-10 more chapters plus the epilogue.

But yeah, I'll see you next time!

Cheers, goodbye! :)