CHAPTER TWO

"I'm telling you, Liam, I can't go on like this anymore. I have to end things before things get worse." I said. Liam was my actual best friend and had always been there for me.

So when he saw the encounter that I had with Harry, he came straight to my house after school. And here he was sitting on my bed trying to calm me down, but nothing was working.

"Niall, just calm down first." He pleaded. I sighed and nodded. I moved so that I could lay my head on his lap. I stared up at him and he immediately started running his fingers through my hair. Which instantly calmed me down.

"So what you're basically saying is that you're feelings for Harry are getting stronger right?" He said. I simply nodded. My feelings for the bloke are getting stronger and if I didn't get rid of any contact we had, I'll just end getting hurt even more.

"Then I think that it's time that you cut connections with him. Tell him that you found someone and that you're really interested in that person." He suggested.

I sighed and thought of this. It could work, but he's going to want to know who the person is. "But what if he wants to meet the person? Just to make sure? You out of all people know how stubborn Harry is." I said.

"Then you tell him that it's me. He doesn't know that we're best friends and that I'm dating someone. I could just tell Daniel about this and I'm sure he'll agree." He said. I knew that Liam's boyfriend will agree.

"And what if instead of saying you, I say Daniel? Daniel doesn't go to our school and Harry has seen us before. He even asked me if I was dating you because I ignored him for a whole month." I said.

I remembered that whole month. He would call nonstop until one time that he unexpectedly showed up at my house in the middle of the night.

I was scared that my parents would have heard us that night, but thank god they didn't. "Really? What did he do about it?" He asked. I sat up and unconsciously rubbed my lower back.

"You remember that whole week I didn't go to school?"

"Yeah."

"Well, let's say that he went a little too rough on me that I couldn't even stand without my bum feeling like it was on fire." I said. Liam's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, he's an animal." He gasped. I rolled my eyes. That night was probably the best one I've had with Harry, but also the most painful week. And too my luck, my parents had gone off to a business trip.

So I was alone for the whole week. Which was good. "Anyways, what do you say? Can I mention Daniel?" I said. I had met his boyfriend before and he was very good looking.

And he had a great personality. And was very loyal. He, like Liam, was also wearing a purity ring so I knew that it was a great choice for Liam. And I also might done a background check just to make sure.

"I guess you can, but I'll mention it to Daniel and I'll call you tomorrow if he's okay with it. If he isn't, then I'll just call you to tell you otherwise and to mention me instead." He said. I chuckled.

"Okay then." I said and gave him a small smile. "But anyways, are you staying for dinner again? Or are you going home? It's almost six." I asked. He stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking.

"Sure I'll stay. I've missed your cooking." He said and got up from the bed. I laughed and headed downstairs. He followed after me.

"What would you like?" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

"Hmm, how about pasta Alfredo with shrimp or chicken. Which ever you have." He said and sat up on the island. I chuckled.

"You always want that."

"Well, you make the best pasta Alfredo." He said. I shook my head and proceeded in getting the necessary ingredients. "Can I help you with anything?" He asked

"Uh, sure. Can you get a big enough pot from the cabinets and put water to boil?" I said and took out the chicken I was going to use instead.

And that's how it went for the rest of dinner. We joked around while making the pasta and once it was done, we ate most of it. It had been a while that Liam and I hung out.

Ever since Harry took a big part of my life, we haven't hung out as much. But it was nice to have it like old times.

But as it was nearing ten, I heard the doorbell go off. I looked at Liam confused. "Who do you think it is?" Liam asked. I shrugged and placed my third plate of pasta on the counter and went to open the door.

The doorbell kept going off and I sighed. I unlocked it and before I could open it, it burst open. "What the fuck!" I yelled as a very angry Harry made its way inside.

I closed the door and followed Harry who was already in the kitchen with a very surprised Liam. "Harry, what the hell are you here?" I sneered. He ignored me and kept staring at Liam.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Liam. Liam blinked a few times before opening and closing his mouth several times. I knew Harry was getting impatient.

"Harry--"

"Cut it Horan!" He yelled at me and it was the first time he'd ever done that. My mouth went agape and my face had confusion written all over it.

"You," he pointed at Liam. "Get out." He seethed. Liam quickly scrambled to get out my house. "He mumbled a quick 'see you later' as he passed by me.

And once I heard the door close, I turned to Harry. "Seriously? What the he--" he cut me off with his lips.

"Why were you ignoring me babydoll?" He said softly. I felt anger boil within me.

"Don't you babydoll me." I snapped and shoved him off. Anger crossed his features once again.

"Wrong move Niall." He said and shoved me up against the wall. Where he pinned my arms above my head.

"H-Harry, l-let me g-go." I stuttered as he started kissing my neck. My breath started to become shallow as he worked his lips on my neck. I bit my lip from letting any sound come out of me.

"Don't hold back baby. I want to hear you." He whispered huskily. I gulped and didn't let him have the satisfaction he wanted. "Oh, someone is playing hard to get." He said mockingly. It sent shivers down my spine.

"H-Harry, please s-stop." I pleaded. But it was almost as if he hadn't heard me. I squirmed and tried get out of his hold, but it useless. And it wasn't until he started palming me through my jeans that I felt myself give in.

A soft moan made its way past my lips and he let go of me arms which instinctively wrapped themselves around his neck as he hoisted me up. My legs wrapping themselves on his waist.

Soft moans kept getting past my lips as his hand movements increased and I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me until our lips were just barely touching.

"You've been a very bad boy, Niall." He whispered onto my lips. "And you know what happens to bad boys like you?"

I shook my head. "They get punished." He finished and stopped his hand movements only for him to grind his hips with mine.

I gasped at the feeling and he removed me from the wall and then started heading somewhere. And that somewhere being upstairs.

Hey guys! I was finally able to log back in my google docs and I now i'm updating this chappie and I also have the third. I had the fourth, but something happened and it didn't get saved. 

And I was more than half way done with it. So i was pissed when I saw that it was gone. i also don't remember what I written. So there's that. 

And updating will definitely be very rare. i started school and senior year (so far) if stressful. so yeah. I love you all! 

Stay Beautiful! ♥