3

I looked around and saw the four beds. I took three down to Ozpin and he gladly took them back. I got back and took off my arm and legs. The plain whiteness stared back at me. I hung these ones on my wall. I pulled my drones out and printed a new arm that was identical execpt the color scheme and more cores could be added if necessary.  The new scheme of colors was the under parts were neon green and the outer parts were black. I put the same thing for my new legs. 

Q: "Hey see you got new limbs"

Alex: Barely audible "...Really Q?"

Q: "Yeah!"

???: "You will fail them just like you failed your sister, mother, and father!"

Q: "Shut up you!"

Alex: Barely audible "I didn't fail Lexi she just disappeared"

???: "Speak up dammit!"

Q: "Screw you!"

Alex: Barely audible "Yeah what she said"

Q: "Yay!"

Alex: less quiet "Now... all of you except Q get out!"

They left after a minute of arguing. I pulled 'Demon' out and put it in its' charging port that I had set up the charger already had three eyes in it. I chose to go eyeless for now I slid my helmet on and went to class. I was a guys' class Mr. Ports' class to be exact. He went on about his childhood.

Mr. Port: "...Cabbage..." 

I only got bits and pieces of the stories. I put my helmet on record and closed my eye. I opened my eye to see Weiss fighting a Boarbatusk. I glanced at it and saw her lose her weapon.

Mr. Port: "A bold new approach!"

What? Okay you know what I give up. 

Q: "Hey... oh my God it's school!" 

???: "We are always here to torment you!"

'That voice sounded ecstatic for some reason. Weird must be a new voice. Huh now I think they can just appear I'm more insane than I thought.' 

Weiss had just killed the enemy. I clapped very quietly. My one eye roamed the room. Then class ended. I got to Ooblecks' class first.

Oobleck: "Why aren't you wearing the school uniform?"

I wrote that I will not wear it at all.

Oobleck: "Oh Fine!"

I smirked under my helmet and he went into hyper active mode. I put auto record on and slowing it down so I could understand it later. 

Q: "Jesus how do you bear this stuff again?"

Alex: Barely  audible "I still don't know"

Blake: "Huh?"

Ruby was trying to not fall asleep like she had in Mr. Ports' class. His class had ended and that was the end of the day. We would start Goodwitchs' class next time. Cardin was being a jackass to some humans. I just looked at him one day I would hit my breaking point. I went to my room and climbed out my window to fully see the view of it all I was on the ledge when I saw the person I thought I would never see again... Lexi. 'N-no-no-no I-it can't be"

I kept looking until the girl glanced up and saw a giant tin man looking at her. Even though I'm only 5'3 but I looked away and saw her staring at me the same. I still was wearing my gear though so she could't have recognized me... right?

Q: "Was that Lexi!?"

Alex: Barely audible "... I think so"

There was knocking at my door to see a hyper Nora.