Chapter 3

Sometimes Painful things can teach Us Lessons We didn't Think we needed to Know –Unknown

"Hey Lori? What Was Your Job?" I Asked The Older woman. She Looked In thought And Looked at me. "I Was a Full-Time Mom" She said laughing.

I Giggled "Before That?" She Smiled "I Was Planning to Be a Nurse but Changed Last Second and became A Hair-Styles But Then I Got Married" She Said Sighing Sadly.

I Looked at Her Confused "Your sad Cause your Married?" I Asked.

Lori Shook Her head "I Just Miss My Husband" Lori Said. I Put My Hand on Her Shoulder.

"He's Still at the Hospital?" I asked Lori Shook her head.

Shane Went to Get him b-but He was- Already gone" Lori said Tearing up.

"It's Okay, At Least he's In a Better Place" I Didn't Believe My Own words.

I Met Shane, He Seems nice but. I Can Read People. He's not the good guy here.

Lori Just Nodded.

I Saw Glenn Walking our Way, "Hey Ladies" Glenn Said, "Hi Glenn!" I Said Happily.

Glenn Has to be One of My FAVORITE people Here.

He's So Positive in Bad situations, Kinda Like Me.

"Me, Merle, T-dog, Jaque and Andrea are Headed to Atlanta For a Run, We Were looking to Catch your mom to Go With Us," He Said To Me.

I Nodded and Pointed my Mothers Direction. Glenn Glanced Behind Him and Nodded giving me and Lori a Thumbs Up and A Wired Smile.

Lori Just Laughed.

"Oh I Got Something For you Lily and Sophia" Lori said.

I Watched Her Pull a Bag out of her Tent and Open it And Handed me a T-Shirt and Pants And A Few

Other Pairs of Shirts and Pants, Even a Dress!" I Gave her a Grin "Thank you So Much Lori" I Said She Just Nodded.

I Went Looking For Sophia and Lily to Give them some Clothes. I Was Tempted to Asked why Rebbecca and Isabella Didn't Get any but I Think she Gave them to My Mom.

"Lils!" I Called out Seeing My Cousins Curly Brown Hair.

"Yeppities?" She Sid "Don't Say That" I Said Annoyed.

She Laughed and Asked again "Waht!!" She Said "I Got you some Clothes, Lori Gave them to Me"

Lily Smiled "Thank Got For Lori" Lily Said Grabbing A T-Shirt.

I Laughed at Her "Put it On!" I Said. It Was A Pink and Purple T-Shirt (The Sleeves are Purple).

Lily nodded and Grabbed a Pair of Jeans And Ran into Dales RV, That Dale Was Outside of. He Just Let out A Chuckle.

About Two minutes Later Lily Walked out of The RV Trying To Flip Her hair like a Model would In a Commercial.

I Raised my Eye Brow At Her "So" She Said walking towards me. "What so you Think?" She said Spinning Around once.

I Gave her A Look "Your Weird" And Walked Away from Her Shaking my Head.

I Felt her Glare Daggers at My Back.

"Sophia!" I Called Seeing The Blond Girl By The Lake With her Mom and Dad.

Carol Smiled at Me Along With Sophia.

"I Got You Some Clothes" I Said Handing Them To Sophia And Keeping the Last Pair for Myself.

Sophia Smiled at Me And Happily Glanced at Her Parents.