Chapter 2

Fall Seven Times, Get up Eight – Unknown

Rachel Sat In the Hospital With her Face in Her arms. She Knows What's Going On outside the hospital.

When She left her hospital Room She had gotten Attacked by Another Patient.

She Grabbed Scalpel And Stabbed The Man In the Chest But It didn't Faze Him.

She Managed to Get him off Of Her And Run Back in her Room.

Now With a Change Of Clothes and A Pair Of scissors She Leaves The Room.

The Man was Gone.

She Quietly Stalked The Hallways.

She Stopped at A Door Hearing It Open From Behind Her.

She Spins Around And Points The Scissors at The Man.

"Wow wow.." The Man Said Putting His Arms Out.

Rachel Looked him up and Down "W-who Are You? I Thought Everyone Was-Was-" Rachel Didn't finish Her Sentence.

"My Names Rick, Rick Grimes. Do- Do you Know Whats Happening Here?" Rachel Nodded at Rick.

She Lowered Her Scissors And Motioned For Rick to Follow her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's Nice To Meet You" I Said Shaking Glenn's Hand Smiling. He Nodded at Me "Nice to Meet you Too kiddos" He Said.

It was Me My Family Glenn, Dale, Amy,Andrea,Daryl and Merle (I Don't Remember Who They Were With Before They Meet Lori and Shane and Carl And Rick)

We Were Sitting By The RV Playing Around With Some Toys My Sister and Little Cousin Brought.

"Miss Ken I Was Wondering if You Could Call my Husband and Let him Know Were are At This Party" I Heard my Sister say.

I Giggle "Of Course Lady Bella, I'll Do That Right Now" I Said Picking up On Of The Dolls.

"Oh Thank You So Much Miss Ken" My Sister Said.

Miriam Laughed at us And Grabbed a Doll "I Am So Sorry I Am Late Ladies, I Got caught in Traffic" She Said We Laughed at Her (Me,Bella, Lily and Rebbecca)

Eli Sat Playing with a Nerf Gun Shooting It At Glenn and Amy. "Stop it Child!" Amy Yelled At Him when a Bullet Hit Her Butt.

Eli Just Laughed Loudly.

"Ug Boys" Rebbecca Said As her doll. "I Know, So disrespectful" My Mom and While Walking By.

"Lady Lily? Could You Tell Me The time?" My Sister Asked as Her Doll.

Lily Looked At Miriam Who Shrugged

"11:45?.." She Said Shrugging.

I Looked At Glenn who Was Helping My Dad With Our Car.

Our Car had Broken down and Glenn and Daryl Found us and Brought Us Back.

"Hey Daryl?" I Asked Seeing him Walk By.

"Hm?" He Asked "What is That?" I Pointed to The Weapon He was Carrying.

He Smirked "Crossbow" I Smiled "Dose it Shoot Arrows? Like a Bow?"

He Just Nodded Before Walking towards His Brother.

Amy Sat Down Next To Me "Got Any More Dollies?" She Asked Looking at my Sister.

My sister Got up and Ran To Her Back Pack.

"Here This One Looks like you" My Sister said Handing Amy a Blond Doll.

We Started Playing Again.

"Welcome To The Party Lady Amy, I Am Terribly Sorry My Brother Shot You"

Amy Laughed At Lily and Said "It's Alright Miss Lily" Miriam And Amy Laughed at Each other.

"Hey Ken Look It's Your Friend" Rebbecca Said Pointing Behind Me and Amy.

I Turned And Saw Lori,Shane And Carl With Another Family with Them.

I Shrugged and Nodded.

"Where Not Exactly Friends And I Dought They Remember Me Any Way

I Explained.

Miriam Nudged Amy And Amy Nodded at Her and Then Nudged me.

I Gave her A Fake Death glare.

She Smirked At Me And Looked Over At Lori and Carl "What's His Name?"

I Looked at Her "I Know Both of Them and I Don't Really Care Amy" I said.

Amy Frowned And I Heard Miriam Yell.

"Hey Kids, Wanna Play With Us"

I Glared at Her. The Girl Who Looked my age Looked To A Short Haired Woman Who Nodded.

Carl Glanced at his Mom Who Looked At us.

"Sure" I Heard Her Say.

They Walked Over To Us. I Heard The Girl Yelp and turn Around.

"Did He Shoot You?" Lily Asked the girl She Nodded Picking up The Nerf Bullet.

Lily Just Nodded.

"Me Too" Amy Said She Moved And Let The Girl And Carl Sit Down.

"That Was Just Eli, He's Not A Very..People Person" Rebbecca Said. My Mom Walked By Again

Saying To Rebbecca "He's Gonna Shoot You next".

The Girl Giggles And My Sister Handed Her A doll.

"It's Okay I'm Sophia" Sophia Said Smiling at us.

"I'm Isabella, This Is Rebbecca,Lily,Miriam,Amy and Kennedy" I Saw Carl Glance Around And Smile At Me And Lily.

I Wave and Lily Smiled.

Sophia Nodded "This Is Carl" Sophia Said Pointing At Him.

He Just Waved.

My sister Tried To Hand Him A Horse Figure. "Why a Horse?" He Asked Her "Would You Rather Be A Doll?" My sister Said. Carl Shook his Head Rapidly.

Me and Lily Laughed.

"Well It's Very Nice to Meet you Princess Sophia" Rebbecca Said.

"Why Thank you So Much Miss Rebbecca"

I Stood Up "Where Are you Going?" Lily asked.

I Smiled "To Introduce Myself" I told her Walking over to My Mom who was Talking to The Short Haired Woman, Probably Sophias Mom.

"Hi Mom" I Said Standing by Her "Hi Honey" She Said Putting an Arm Around me.

"This Is Carol, Carol This Is My Daughter Kennedy" My Mom Introduced.

I Waved At Her "Nice to Meet you" I Said.

Carol Smiled Back at Me "Nice to Meet you too" She Said Smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Have To Find My Wife and Son" Rick said Standing From The Seat in the Lunch Area.

Rachel Stood Too "I Have to Find My Sister. My son And My Daughter, I'm Coming With you.

Its not Safe Out There Alone, You've Seen What They've Done to Atlanta, Think About What they Can Do To you. You Don't Even Have a weapon" Rachel Exclaimed Standing up Too.

"I'll Find one, I Used to Be Sheriff I Can Get A Gun from The Police station" Rachel Gave a Disapproving Look "You won't Make it There Alone" She Said.

Rick Looked at Her "And I'll just Follow you Anyway" Rick Smirked.

"Fine" He Looked around the Hospital grabbing a Pipe that Had Fallen Out of The Celling.

"Let's Get out of here"