The dinner.

The next day came quickly. Dean woke up early because he needed to go to work. He got up and took a shower. After his shower he went and got changed into his work clothes. Dean walked out to his car and drove to work, he listened to music in the car. He was in such a good mood about later. When he got there he went inside and saw Charlie standing over at the front desk. He walked over to her and smiled. "Hey Charlie." She smiled back and said "Hey Dean. How you doing?".  "I'm good. Really good." She smirked. "Oh yeah how come?". Dean could barely contain his excitement. "I ... am finally going on a date." The biggest smile appeared on her face. "Dean. That's amazing. Who is the lucky person?".  "It's Cas."  "Ooooohhhh. You better tell me all about this."  "Believe me. I will." Dean getting caught up in the fascinating conversation nearly never heard his name being called at the other end of the hall. "Well I will call you tomorrow. Bye." Dean left and started his work for the day. Meanwhile in Cas' apartment he was just waking up. He buried himself in the covers trying to hide from the sun burning brightly through the window. Eventually he gave up and threw the covers to the other end of the bed. He lumbered up out of bed and went into the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. "Dude you look like shit." Cas let out a laugh. "God you need more sleep Cas." He disregarded the thought and turned the tap on. He made a cup with his hands and filled them with water. He washed his face and then grabbed the towel next to him. He dabbed it on his face until it was dry. He exited the bathroom and went into his bedroom to change. He wore black ripped jeans and a light blue top. Cas was exited about tonight. He needed to look perfect. Cas had picked out his outfit and decided what to do with his hair so all he needed to do was wait. The most painful experience was waiting. Cas decided to go and get flowers for Dean. He took the bus to the local flower shop. When he was in the shop a woman came over to him with a happy face. "Hi there. My name is Lisa. How can I help you?". Cas smiled back at her and said "yes emm can I have the nicest flowers you own. They are for someone very special." Lisa gestured towards the back of the shop. "Come this way. "Date tonight then."  "First yeah." The two stopped walking as they approached a bunch of purple flowers with yellow in the centre. "Wow." Lisa looked at Cas. "You like these ones?".  "Emm yeah. They are perfect."  "They are called forget-me-nots."  Cas laughed. "It's perfect." They went to the checkout and Cas bought the flowers. He got the bus back home and waited for the night to come. Dean had finished his work for today and said his goodbyes to Charlie. He got into his car and drove home, making a stop on the way. They had an just under 2 hours until the date was set. They both got ready. They needed to look perfect for each other. When the time came Dean made his way to Cas' apartment. He waited outside his door for 2 minutes trying to hold himself together. He knocked on the door. Cas answered in less than a second. Cas cleared his throat. "Emm yeah hey come in please." Dean nodded and walked through the door looking around, trying to resist looking at Cas. "Nice place." Cas stared at him in awe. "Emm thanks." They each stood with wide eyes completely in love with what they saw. Cas was wearing a black suit with a blue shirt and a white tie. He looked perfect. Dean was also wearing a suit. He had a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie. He also looked perfect. They were too busy admiring the view they almost forgot about there date. "Emm I got you something." Cas pulled out the forget-me-nots he bought for Dean and handed them to him. "They are called...".  "Forget-me-nots. My mother used to buy them all the time. Thank you."  "No problem." Dean chuckled. "You didn't think I wouldn't get you something." Cas' face lit up. "Here." Dean handed him a box of chocolates and a movie. It was if I stay. "Dean! Thank you."  "You know hopefully we could watch it together."  "Yeah." They both looked so happy. "So will we go then"  "yeah let's go." The two walked out Cas' apartment and to Deans car. "Dean. You look amazing tonight." Dean blushed. "Cas... thanks so do you." The two drove off to the restaurant. When they got there Dean parked the car and they walked up to the entrance. Cas looked at Dean. "Are you ready?". Dean sighed and looked over at Cas. "Yeah. Let's go." The two opened the door and walked into the restaurant full of people. A man came over with menus in hand. "Hi there. Do you have a reservation."  "Yeah. It's Novak."  The man smiled. "Yes. Come this way." He sat them down at a beautiful table for two. It had all sorts of decorations and two wine glasses. The man handed them the menus and said "my name is Kevin. If you need anything give me a shout." Dean smiled. "Thank you." The man left.Dean looked around. "Wow this place is amazing." Cas was too focused on Dean to care about the place. Cas cleared his throat and started conversation. "Yeah it's awesome. So Dean tell me something about yourself." Dean fixed his eyes on Cas. "Emm what do you want to know?" Cas shrugged his shoulders. "You choose. Anything will fascinate me."  "I like walks. Like long walks with people I love. I would want to walk around Paris and then at the end of the night when the stars are out and the world is all dark apart from the city lights I would want to climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower and then something really really special to happen to me." Cas watched him with a smirk on his face. "Wow. That sounds amazing."  "So tell me something about you."  "There is not much that I remember. But I know for a fact I would like to have kids."  Dean grinned. "Me too." They talked and talked for hours. They laughed a lot and had a lot of fun. It got late and they decided to go. They left the restaurant, giving Kevin a tip on the way out. "Thanks bye." They got into the car and drove to Cas' apartment. "I had a really good time tonight Cas."  "Yeah me too Dean." They stood in silence for a minute. "So ehh Cas. Do you think I could maybe..."  "come inside. Nah. It's really messy in there." Dean was devastated. "Yeah sure okay." Cas laughed. "But you know. We could always go to your place." Dean's face lit up. "Y-Yeah lets go." The two drove to Dean's house. They walked up to the door and Dean got his keys out. He opened the door and as he walked in and turned the lights on said "come in. Make yourself at home."