The stranger.

Cas and Dean had been dating for 2 months. Cas was sleeping fine. No more nightmares. They were happy together. They were in Dean's house. Cas came into the kitchen where Dean was making pancakes. The smell of cooking pancakes wafted through the air. "Smells good." Dean grinned. "Thanks." Cas walked over to Dean and stood behind him wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulders. They stood there swaying for 2 minutes as Dean cooked the pancakes and then Cas kissed his neck and released him. He walked over to the fridge and got the milk. He poured the milk into a glass and took a sip. "So have you got work today?" Cas said. "No. I am all yours today."  "Good. So do you want to go shopping?" Dean smiled. "Yeah. That would be good." Cas started walking to the bedroom. He shouted to Dean from the bedroom. "Finish those pancakes off quick and then we will go okay." Cas started getting changed. He wore a red t-shirt with ripped jeans and boots. "Can we go back to ur place wings? You have a better TV. " Cas walked back into the kitchen. "Yeah. That's fine." Dean had finished making the pancakes and turned the cooker off. He put them on a plate behind him, sitting on the worktop. Cas took the plate and hid it behind his back as Dean was cleaning up. Dean turned back around and saw the plate was missing. "Cas." Cas looked at him with a smirk on his face. "What?" Dean looked unimpressed and then grinned. "Give them back. I'm starving."  "Come and get them." Dean walked around the worktop and hugged Cas to reach the plate full of pancakes. He kissed his cheek as a distraction and grabbed the plate back off him. He put the plate back in its original position and turned to Cas. He kissed him more. "I love you Dean Winchester." Dean blushed. "I love you too my wings." Cas looked away and laughed. "I love it when you call me that."  "Good. Let's eat." The two ate their breakfast and then Cas pointed towards the bedroom door. "Go and get ready." Dean did as he was told and went to get changed. After 10 minutes they both left to go shopping. They walked down the streets holding hands and swaying their arms back and forth. They got to the shops and spent a whole day shopping. Afterwards they walked home, again holding hands except their free hands which were full of bags. They got back to Cas' apartment and put away the new things they had bought. For the rest of the night they sat and watched TV. Everything about that night was normal. Until 7 o'clock came. At 7 there was a knock at the door. They both looked at each other. "You expecting anyone." Dean said. Cas looked confused. He shook his head. Cas rose from his comfortable seat in the floor and walked towards the door. He opened it and saw a woman. She was pretty with long brown hair and blue eyes. She looked frightened and relieved. "Cas?" She said. Cas looked more confused than he ever had. "Emm I'm sorry. Do I know you?" The woman looked confused as well. "Cas. Don't you remember. I'm Hannah. Your girlfriend."