Chapter 3.❤

Começar do início

See you in half an hour. Thanks for inviting me.

Always a pleasure, see you, bye.

I hang up and walk out of my room, entering the living room. "Here she is, the one and only Haylee."

"This is your roommate?" A deep voice asked and I stare at him.

"Yeah, I'm his roommate, have a problem with it?"

"No, I don't. Sorry for asking, it's just weird to see him with a girl!"

I walk to Wayne and I stand next to him. "You've invited guys, and I've invited girls.."

"Good, because now they can leave you alone. Don't go near anyone. And if they hand you something to drink, don't take it. You'll only take something by me. Understand?"

"Why?"

"Just do as you're told Haylee. When are your friends coming?"

"They'll be here in about half an hour."

---

It's almost nine-thirty and the party is rocking! I'm drunk, Wayne's drunk, everyone's drunk. This is by far the best night I hade in my life! Just young people enjoying themselves.

Some of his friends grabbed my friends and half of them are making out. The other half is dancing, and I'm standing in the corner waiting for Wayne. He went to fetch some drinks for us.

Ten-minutes passed.

The song Days - Sit still look pretty starts to play and my friends starts to scream. This is our song! We move away the coffee table and we start to dance and sing.

"Could dress up, to get love, but guess what? I'm never gonna be that girl, who's living in a Barbie world. Could wake up, in make up, and play dumb, pretending that I need a boy, who's gonna treat me like a toy!"

We start to clap our hands and wiggle our asses and all the guys eyes are on us.

"Oh, I don't know what you've been told, but this gal right here's gonna rule the world. Yeah that's where I gonna be because I wanna be, no I don't wanna sit still, look pretty. You get off your 9 to 5, dream of picket fence and trophy wives, but no I'm never gonna be 'cause I never wanna be, no I don't wanna sit still look pretty!"

We start to whistle and my eyes catches Wayne's. He winks at me and we continue singing.

"Mr.Right could be nice for one night, but them he wanna take control, and I would rather fly solo.." My eyes catches Wayne's again and I stop singing and I walk closer to him.

"Are you going to stare at me all night or what?"

"I'm sorry, do I make you uncomfortable?"

"No.. So what's your plan?"

"What to you mean my plan?"

"Are we going to play a game, or what do you have in mind?"

"Kings? Another drinking game? Spin the bottle?"