Chapter 3.❤

Wayne's P.O.V |
-----------------------

I arrive at the apartment and I walk in, I see Haylee standing there in the PJs I bought for her yesterday, she's so cute. She's like a teddy bear, all I wanna do with her is cuddle. I have another surprise for her, and I hope she likes it.

I walk closer to her and she gives me the cutest smile I've ever seen in my life. "I have something for you." I tell her and she unfolds her hands.

"And what's that?" She asked and step one step closer. I hand her the box and she opens it up. "Aww.. It's a puppy! I love puppy's, how did you know?"

"Just guessed. I'm glad you like her. But she's mine too!" I teas her and she look back up to me.

"Okay, she's our baby. What will we call her?"

"I thought of Blacky?"

"Nice name. I like it."

She takes the dog out of the box and walk to the kitchen.

I've invited some friends over, and I hope Haylee doesn't have a problem with that, because she's working hard cleaning this place everyday. She's all I ever wanted and more! I only know her for five days, but it's not like she's moving out or something.

I walk to the kitchen and she cuddles with the puppy. "I whish I was that puppy for a minute." I whisper soft and she turns around.

"Did you say something?"

"No, nothing. I've invited some friends over, I hope you don't mind?"

"Why would I? It's your place."

"No, not mine, ours. Do you drink?"

"I do, but not much, why?"

"Their bringing alcohol. Tonight's going to be fun, and I have a good feeling about it." I said with a smirk on my face. Why? Because I'm making a move and I hope she doesn't back down.

"Okay. What time are they coming?"

"They'll be here in ten-minutes."

She walks closer to me and hands me the puppy. "Then I must go get dressed."

"Yes you must. I don't want my friends to see your ass.."

"Excuse me? Why would they?"

"Take a look in the mirror. Then you'll know what I'm talking about."

---

Haylee's P.O.V |
-----------------------

I walk to my room and I close my door. I walk closer to the mirror and I turn my back on it. My ass is showing half way. OMG! He's been staring at my ass this whole time! I can't believe it!

I pull on other clothes and I hear the front door and people talking and laughing. Must be his friends.

I pull the ribbon out of my hair, today I'm leaving my hair lose. I open the door and stick my head out. It's all just dudes! Where's the girls?

I have a plan, I'm inviting some of my friends over. I grab my phone and run down my contacts.

Hello Abby. We're having some sort of party, and I've been wondering if you'll come?

Yes! Yes I will. Must I bring something?

Boose, and the other girls please!

What time?

Now, if you can?