Chapter 21

Shay P.O.V

"Pregnant." My mom says into the phone "And that that your with he's the father?" "Yes." I say "I haven't told him, I'm not planning on it." I here her sigh from the other end "Why not, don't you love him?" She said I paused for a moment thinking about what she just said "Yea, I guess I do." I said quietly after a long while.

"Then why keep it from him?" She said puzzled "Because dad-" she interrupted me "If what you say is true about the boy, he in nothing like your father. He loves you Shay, you should love him back." She scolds "But what about the hitting and the getting drunk and everything else." I sound desperate wanting to get her back on my side

She sighs "A lot of bad can come from the boy, but it seems to me he does more harm then good." I sigh knowing she's right "It's not my decision, Shay. But this boy deserves a chance why shoot him down because of some dream." She was right, "I miss you," I say like a child "I love you, I will be home soon," She promised "But while I'm gone take care of my brand baby and trust that boy, give him a chance." And with that the line went dead.

Harry P.O.V

She's hiding something I know it. When she was nauseous that's not just from the spinning. When she fell asleep next to me on the couch on walked into the bathroom looking for the tests. I searched everywhere, under the cabinets in the trash in the medicine cabinet. They were no where, but when I walked into the kitchen and went to throw something away, I saw them. My hands started shaking as I saw the little positive sign on the test.

Does she not trust me to take care of our baby? Does she think I'm gonna turn into her father, because I'm not?! I shook with anger I couldn't be with her right now. I wrote her a quick note saying I would be back soon and that I loved her.

I stormed out. She doesn't love me. But yet she does? No. If she loved me, she would've told me. Why doesn't she want me in her life. Yes I screwed up, but god damn it I'm hers, she's mine. I don't want anyone else.

Shay P.O.V

When Harry walked through the door he looked stressed. "Hi." I said walking over to him and sitting on his lap. He looked at me sharply gripped my hips roughly and kissed my neck like a feather. "We need to talk." He mumbled into my neck. I gave him a confused look.

"About our little scare." He clarified I frowned and nodded, waiting for him to continue. "Maybe we should double check, you said you were queazy." I shook my head "I'm absolutely positive I'm not pregnant, it was just the spinning, ok?" I said. He nodded slowly I got off of him quickly

"How about an early lunch?" Harry shook his head. I head to the kitchen. I waited for the door to close behind me, I ran into the kitchen and pulled open the trash can lid, there they were the tests on the very top. My eyes grew wide, my throat became dry and my stomach twisted in knots.

"Why didn't you tell me." Harry's deep yet calm voice asked me. I spun around quickly his fists were balled up and he look hurt "Why do you shut me out? Why do you not trust me!" He shouted stepping closer. "Harry, please." I tried to reach for him, but this time he pulled back.

I felt tears start to form. "I have done every fucking thing in my power to prove to you, that I love you!" Harry threw a cup at the wall. It shattered into a million pieces. "That's like my ego, my trust, and my heart in you." He said pointing towards the shards

"Everything's, fucked up! Everything's broken!" He threw another glass "And that right there is you so broken up about your stupid dead beat loser of a father that you can't even see past, my rough edges and fucking love me." He screamed the neck veins popping out

I shook with terror tears spilled down my face and my stomach felt horrid. Harry continued to yell and smash the glass. I reached for him once more. His hands were cut up from the glass shards. "I'm sorry." I say. Harry pulls his hand away. "Fuck you, Shay. I'm done" and with that he barges out of the kitchen and leaves the house slamming the door on the way out. I left standing there all alone silently shaking and crying.

I feel pressure build up in my stomach I run to the sink and throw up. I take a deep breath and wipe my mouth. I see blood on the corners of my mouth. I take a deep breath and fall to my knees sobbing into my hands. I have lost him, the man I love, the father of my child. Gone.

(A/n) ok guys hope this chp was good plz don't hate me but I promise it's get better. Plz vote and spread the would mean a lot to me thanks- Maddie xoxoxo