Chapter 17

Harry P.O.V

I wake up in Niall's house. Stacy is lying naked next to me. "Fuck." I mutter and grabbed my clothes. I sped over to my house Shay wasn't there. Her bags were gone, everything. It was like she never had forgiven me in the first place. I didn't know where to go at first. I called and texted her.

By 11:30 I was scared she committed suicide in a fucking ditch, but the. I remembered. She probably went home. She told me she sold her house, but I knew she didn't. This is the reason why. I have a lot of explaining to do.

Shay P.O.V

Harry. He stands up broadly. "Shay." He says the closes his mouth quickly deciding what he wants to say. I feel the tears starting to well. "Go." I say quietly and reach for my keys in my purse. Harry grabs me "Let me explain." He says gently "please." He says tilting my head up so I'm looking him in the eyes. I shake my head violently and push my way past him.

"Go." I repeat throwing open my door. Harry follows me in and spins me around. "No, not unless your coming with me." He says "OUT Harry." I warn. He shakes his head and tries to kiss me. I take a step back. "No, Harry leave, NOW!" I push him back.

"No Shay, peaches, please I love you." He reaches for me "let me explain." I throw him off me "FUCK you," I yell "You don't LOVE ME!" I say threw grit teeth. "Love is this stupid peace of shit WASTE of fucking time and breath." I yell and push him again. He shakes his head "No Shay, love is real." He tries reaching for me again.

This time he doesn't get far, I slap him. His face contorts and twists up in anger. "LET ME EXPLAIN." He screams his face inches from mine. My knees start to buckle and I get nervous "Just, NO SHAY, your WRONG!" He steps closer and his voice gets low and stern.

"Love is what I have felt since the first time I met you." He says quietly "Oh, you mean when my dad hired you!!" I yell getting in his face. His eyes grow wide "You just won't let that go will you, you......you......SLUT!" He yells. I hit him over and over. I'm so mad. But in an instant.

I don't hit anything solid anymore. I fly across the room and all I see is red.

Harry P.O.V

I pushed her, hard. I didn't mean to but I just got so......pissed. I pushed her and she hit the wall. Her body went limp. I stayed still for several minutes, to afraid to do anything. To see if she was all right. I am a monster. I think. No I'm worse, I'm my father. My emotions spiral out of control. The whirling cesspool is starting to overcome and terrorize me.

Finally Shay picks up her head, her face is red and tears are pouring from her eyes. She looks tired and beaten down. Her head is bleeding and so is arm. Glass sits around her. "Get out." She mumbles quietly, nervously,and most tragically scared.

"Shay I-" she holds up her bloody hand, the one that's been holding her head "If you don't leave now, I WILL call the cops." Her voice is steady so strong. I feel my insides break. I have ruined my calmness. I have ruined my love. I sigh and nod. I start towards the door. Tears start to escape my eyes slowly.

I look back once and see the scene I front of me taking it all in. Blood, red, clear, glass, white, walls. Shay beautiful, but destroyed and broken down, beaten, defeated by the poor pathetic life I thought I selfishly took from her. "I love you, Shay. Forever and always." I say as I turn back around and start to close the door and just before it closes completely I hear her angelic voice mutter "Don't."

(A/n) ok guys I hope u liked the chapter. Comment vote and tell your friends. Now of you'll excuse me, I'm tired and I would like to watch midnight memories a couple thousand more times to help beat. The record REFRESH NOT REPLAY!!! Anyways guys I'll update......when I'm not too lazy or busy love always -Maddie xoxo p.s. Omg ma husband is turning 20 tomorrow my Hazza bear is growing up :'(