~Chapter 7~

Chat Noir p.o.v
I looked around still no sign of her. I started walking then everything around me started to change. I looked forward to see myself crying against my bedroom wall.

 I looked forward to see myself crying against my bedroom wall

I stared at myself. This is supposed to be in the future, but what would hurt me so much I would cry like this. I looked around the. The scene disappeared. Another one soon a appeared.

This time I was still crying but muttering words

This time I was still crying but muttering words. Why is this me as adrien I don't get it. But this will happen to me, I should be prepared for anything.

Queen Cobra p.o.v

I lay in the floor helpless. I saved Chat but where was I? I looked around it was dark all around. I could somewhat make out a image in the distance. I ran over there to see me bruised up and hurt. But this will happen in the future? Why would I be so hurt? I saw another one and stared at is then I went ahead to touch it and got sucked in.
I looked around to see myself invisible. I looked around to see a scene going in around me.

Future chat Noir p.o.v

Ugh why is she so stubborn?!? I was only trying to help her!! But no she still wanted to ?????????
I saw her looking away bruised up everywhere.
"Why did you go ahead and ???????" I shouted at her.
"You though you wouldn't ?????? Didn't you?" I walked over to her. She turned around.
"You were gone and I was helpless!!!! What else was I supposed to do??? Stay there and ??????" She raised her hand to slap me but I stopped her.
"You know I couldn't just ??????? ???? ????? You mean ??????? ????? ???? ????" I gripped on to her hands.
"I can't ???? ???? Y/n!" She looked away.
" I know Chat Noir, I know." We locked gazes and stayed there. But then y/n started to cry.
"I'm sorry Chat, I ruined your life!! I know if you don't want me around."
"I would never stay mad at you!! Beacause ? ???? ???!! Both sides of you, your flirty side and your loud and playful side. Don't you ever forget that!"

Chat Noir p.o.v (present)

Wow... I saw everything. I can't believe it. I examined the scene. Wait is that Queen Cobra? Yes it is!!! I can't believe it. I found her. I saw her stare at my future self. Then she looked at her future self.
I tried running through the scene but a force kept me from crossing. I saw her walk around in the scene like nothing was stopping her. And there was nothing. She stood there, right in the middle of our future selfs. I think she's invisible? But how? How was she able to enter this place? I saw her start to cry but then she turn around, out of my view. I tried to go through again but still no luck. I think she felt the wave of force and turned around. She looked at me unable to believe I was standing there. She rushed towards me but was held back by force.
"Chat is it really you? I mean you could be a image of him but why would that happen your right here breathing life." She wiped away her tears and held out her hand through the force keeping us apart.
"Pull me out into your side. Please. I can't stand being alone." Pulled her out with all me strength. We both ended up in the floor one on top of the other. She blushed and stood up.
"Nice to be with you again chattón! It was horrible being alone, don't leave me alone, please." I stared at her.
"Sure princess, I lov- I mean I would leave you alone, even for a minute!" I blushed as I almost spilled the beans.
"Oh okay," she blushed slightly.
"Chat, I don't want to see more of my future, I've seen enough already." She held my hand and squeezed it tightly.
"Use cataclysm to destroy this awful place." I nodded.
Cataclysm!! I shouted and placed my hand on the floor. She  held onto me tightly as everything around us turned white. There was a gusted of wind and we where back on the roof too where we left.

Queen Cobra p.o.v

I let go of Chat blushing like a tomato. I looked around to see nothing had changed. It seems like time froze when we where gone.
We both quickly found Fastforward. We had to dodged some time bombs before I could get close enough.
Beep beep
"Hurry your highness, my time is running out!" I pinned the guy to the ground and used my power.
Hypnotise
Obey my every command.
"Stay still and tell me where the akuma is." He pointed at his watch. I grabbed it and threw it to the ground. I bowed at Chat.
"Please, do the honour of breaking this watch," he stepped on it and a evil black akuma flew out. I flew up to it and cupped it in my hands. I kissed it gently and out came a beautiful pure white one.
"Bye bye!" I waved at the little creature and flew down.
"I love it when you do that," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"Well cat boy should you be going instead of trying to steal my heart?" I pointed at his ring. There was only one mark left.
"Oh yeah..." he stared at me. He pulled me close to him and held me by the waist. Lips inches away from each other.
"Until Next time, mon douce~<3" he winked at me and left. I shook my head. That boy is such a flirt. I smirked and went home. I landed on my balcony and de-transformed.
I gave Playaa some coconut and went to check up on Phil.
I reached the door then he barged into my room.
"hey ever heard of 'privacy'? Anyway, what do you want?"
"You own me a thanks you, sis!"
I walked out of the room heading for the kitchen. I put some bread in the toast.
"What for, bro?"
"When you had, 'miraculously' disappeared Paris was being destroyed, and you know I don't like getting up early on weekends, I had to go and keep everything stable until you came back. Then I saw a flash of light and I knew it was you, I didn't come to you 'cause I didn't want any trouble with Chat Noir, so yeah."
"Well thanks bro," I gave him a playful punch in the arm, "I was transported to the future, I guess, and wasn't able to get out for a while, so yeah!" We both smiled and my toast popped out. I put some jam and went to my room.
"Don't annoying me baby brother, other wise I will rip you to pieces!" I heard him mutter something but was too quiet so I wasn't able to catch any words. But I guess he mostly likely to have said 'I'm not a baby' I smiled at the though and went on my laptop for a bit.
After a while I heard a tap on my balcony window. I saw that it was Chat.
"Good evening, mon douce." He gave me a hug. "Quite a fight you put up?" He smirked. I still couldn't get over about him knowing I was actually y/n under the mask. I looked into his emerald eyes. He pulled me close to him.
"Now where were we?" He smirked.
I felt my face heat up. He leaned in gently brushing his lips against mine. I turned completely red. He smirked again. I buried my face in my hands.
"What's wrong princess? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked. I felt me face flame up more.
"I love you y/n, and I always will, I would never leave you alone, I will always be there for you, through thick and thin." I looked up and smiled to him. He held me close and kissed me again.

___________________________

Omg guys!!!! The last bit is so cute!!! I think I'm gonna cry 😭😭😭😭. This has to be my favourite chapter so far!!! Anyways hope you enjoyed!!! Thank you nax45000 for the idea of them going into the future 🙏🏻🙏🏻
For now author out ❤️❤️