~Chapter 9~

Y/n p.o.v

I waved back at Chat and went downstairs to see my brother waiting for me.
"You took your time, n/n" I giggled
"Stop calling me that,bro!! Let's go I really wanna see the Eiffel Tower today!!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.
The sun started beating down on us. &The was very humid. I put on my sunglasses and sun hat. Playaa was in my purse sound asleep. So was Playuu.
"Did you say anything to Chat? I thought you would after I said her might be a playboy."
"I just asked if he had done anything with any girls, you know, and he got really frustrated. I told him not follow us around Paris either."
"Good, 'cause that would be creepy." I giggled and went on our way.

Chat Noir p.o.v

I was enjoying the sun when I saw a silhouette in the distance. I went ahead to take a closer look then realised that the were ears sticking out from its head. Then I saw a bushy tail come out from behind. It turned around and I saw a face of a boy my age. The wolf guys turned around. He had jet black hair, his eyes were a pale blue and he was the same height as me. The guy smirks at me.
"Hello there Chat Noir, for now you may call me Mr Wolf, I've heard so much about you and your beautiful partner," he started at me and continued to smirk. I gave him a hiss. "Well Mr Wolf, I hope you help me and my queen on missions." I gave him a mean look.
"Don't worry ally cat, I'll be by her- I mean I'll be here always to help." The guy smirked at me.
"Well Mr wolf, it was useful to meeting you, but alas I must leave before I get fleas." I smirked at him and left. This guys could cause some problems between me and y/n. I should tell her something but nothing about Mr. Wolf.

Y/n p.o.v

"Ugh I'm so tired!!!! How can you keep on climbing these steps?" I groaned.
"If your gonna be such a baby, I should be carrying you right now." I smiled at him.
"Okay carry with then, piggyback please." I stood up and jumped on his back.
"Sometimes I can't believe you older than me." He rolled his eyes.
We reached the top and wow was it a sight.
"It's so beautiful..." I looked at the clouds. It felt like I could almost touch them. I heArd a thud and I turned around.
"My princess,I'm sorry but I must talk to you,"
"What wrong,kitten?"
"I'll explain but please just come with me And transform...please."
"Okay but will it take long?"
"No you'll be back soon." I looked at my brother.
"Go ahead n/n." I smiled and transformed. I flew upwards.
"Come on then kitty," I winked at him.

We landed in a room top. I heard someone else landing behind me. I turned around to see a boy about the same age as me. His hair was dark as night, and his eyes were a beautiful pale blue. I just stared at him.
I saw Chat growl low at him. The other guy smirked. Chat held me by the waist and pulled me close to him.
"Chat who's this?" I stared at the strangers eyes.
"He is a new member of our group...He hasn't said his proper name but he would like us to call him Mr. Wolf." I sighed. I already know where this is going. I rolled my eyes and moved away from Chat.
I flew around the new guy.
"You have ears, and a tail, where your weapon?" He showed me a bow and arrow.
"Cool, show want you've got hot shot."
I heard Chat growl at my flirt comment.
"Catch me if you can and use that weapon of yours to stop me." I smirked at him. I flew as fast as lightning. I heard him start shooting arrows I dodged them with ease.
"C'mon wolfy I haven't got all day!" I continued move quick, him missing each time. I turn around for a break. I saw an arrow come to me but it went right past.
"Hey miss, has anyone told you that your eyes shine in the sun?" I looked at him.
"Well thank you wolfy, no, no has every said that too me. I was too busy talking, then I saw an arrow coming towards me but I wasn't able to dodge it this time. It hit me and I fell back.
"Argh...this is gonna hurt." I rubbed the back of my head. I was then pinned down on the ground by him with him on top. I pushed him off of me. He helped me up.
"Your good." He grabbed my hand and kissed lightly on my hand. I blushed. Chat came and pushed him away from me.
"Chat Noir! He was only being nice!" I kissed chat's cheek and smiled at him.
"Is that all chattón?" He nodded at me.
"Okay I'll be in my way then." I smiled at Mr. Wolf and he winked at me. I smirked at him and left.

Chat Noir p.o.v

I growled at the wolf guy.
"Easy tiger, we are friends right?"
"Don't you dare steal my queen! Or you'll be face down in the ground." I glared at him and left.
"Oh you don't know... she was mine once...I can make her again."

___________________________

Guys I updated so quickly today!!! I love this so much!!! I can't wait for chat at Wolfe start fighting over you!!!! The drama!!!!
Thanks you FizzKat for giving me the idea of adding another male hero!!!
For now author out ❤️❤️❤️