~Chapter 8~

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of the birds. I was really annoyed 'cause it was 6:30 and it was only Sunday. I got out of bed annoying at the sweeting of their singing. I stay in my f/c pjs and went down stairs to have breakfast. Daddy wasn't awake yet and Phil wouldn't be awake for another good few hours. I had the whole downstairs to myself. I was alone. I could bear being bye myself.i would go upstairs but I was too scared to even move. I sat on the sofa staring at the blank screen of the TV. I was really getting scarred now. I never liked being alone. I always hated it, just because of the one day.....

Past y/n p.o.v (this is back in you home place, London).

Yay it's my birthday!!! I'm finally gonna be 10!! I've been planning this day for weeks!! I went to my wardrobe and put on my tiara and got my wand from dressing up box, but I stayed in my pyjamas. I walked down the stairs bit by bit. When I reach down stairs there was no one there. Not a single present, no cake, no daddy, no mommy, and no brother to surprise me. I walked over to the table just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. But there was nothing. I looked outside to see nothing but rain pouring down. I stared to get a bit worried. I place my tiara and wand on the floor and went in the kitchen. Still no one. I heard a tap on the window and got really freaked out. I rushed back upstairs. I went my into my room and went to wake up my brother. But he wasn't in his bed. I went to mummy's and daddy's room.
"Mum?? Dad?? It's my bir-..." I didn't finish my sentence because there was no one there. I heard the main door downstairs open. I heard footsteps. My heart started beating fast. I hid under the covers of my parents blanket. I mmheard multiple crashes from down stairs. I heard footsteps come up they went into every room then came into the one I was in. I heard noises then someone pulled the over off of me. There was a man with a black mask then multiple people came in. One of them held me by the neck.
"She knows too much, we need to take care of her, her parent made a stupid mistake leaving her alone in the house." I screamed out loud then there was a hand covering my mouth. I struggled around trying to break free,but I couldn't. Theses people were much stronger than I was. All of them pulled out a gun. The one holding me pulled out a knife and brought it to my neck. I started crying as it slightly touch my neck. Then there was the sound of a car pulling up. The people started to panic.
"Get the loot and leave the child! Quick we gotta get out!" The man dropped me on the floor along with the knife. It slit me arm making me bleed like crazy. I howled I pain. I though I was gonna die right there and then. The people jumped out of the window and made a run for it. I heard a guns shoot and a scream. I started crying harder making a pool of water surround me. My brother rushed into the room.
"Oh god y/n what happened to you? Don't worry you'll be okay!" He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my arm. It was his birthday to.
"Phil please don't leave me alone again, I can't stand it." I hugged him and he hugged me. We both embraced on the floor.
"Don't worry big sis, I'll always be by your side!"

Y/n p.o.v (present)

I snapped out of my gaze. I had been crying and rubbing my arm. I stared at the scar that was there. I felt tears fall from my eyes. I heard a creek and jumped. I started to rock back and forth and hugged a pillow. Tears kept on coming. I then heard footsteps. I wanted to scream!! But that would only make things worse. I turn around to see a figure. I wanted to scream but could get any noise from my mouth.
"Hey sis, it's okay I'm here now," he sat by my side and hugged me. He stared at me and wiped away my tears.
"I told you I wouldn't leave your side, but I did....do you forgive me?" I started at him for a moment.
"Yes,I know you didn't have a choice...." he smiled at me and I gave one back. I love you bro bro if only you could hear the voice in my head. I dug my head into his shoulder. Staining his shirt with my tears.
"Why did you even come down here at 7:30 in the morning?"
"I was here since 6:30 actually." He frowned at me.
"You shouldn't do things that you know will scare you."
"But I was hungry!! I came downstairs to have an early breakfast."
"Oh y/n... dad will be up in a minute you better go back to bed."
"What about you Mr. Know-it-All?"
He rolled his eyes.
"I'll come with you, sis" he kissed the top of my head and lead me back upstairs.
"Ew, stop it, bro!!" I blushed.
"Thanks bro, I really appreciate you doing all this." He smiled at me. I said thanks one more time and was about to shut the door but,
"Sis, I don't think you should trust Chat... I know you love him but.... I have a feeling he's a playboy..." I stared at him.
"Don't be a dummy I know he's not!"
I kissed the top his his head and shut the door. -sigh- should I believe my brother? I don't know... only time will say I guess. -sigh- I turns around to see a pair of forest green eyes. I jumped in surprised.
"Chat you shouldn't scare me like that, you know?"
"I'm sorry princes but my heart was purring for you...this ally cat is feline very peckish today."

Chat Noir p.o.v

I looked down at her. She seemed to be very worried. I tilted her head upwards to meet my gaze.
"You okay, mon douce?"
"Oh sorry, kitty it's just that...oh nothing." She pushed me aside and went outside on the balcony. I followed her. She leaned again the railing and I stood beside her.
"Chat..."
"Yeah?"
"Have you played with any other girls? You know get what I mean" she turned to face me.
"What would make you say that, mon douce?"
"I don't know...I was just asking." She looked down to the ground. I tilted her head up to my gaze. I noticed the writing in the shirt.
'Kiss me goodnight~<3' I smirked at the words and stared back at Y/n. Her beautiful e/c eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I leaned in for a kiss but she moved her head which ended up ended up in the cheek.
"Why did you move your head?" She didn't say anything.
"You think that I'm a playboy don't you?" I let her go in frustration. She held her arms and rubbed them.
"Hey you okay?" I moved her arm to see a long scar starting from the shoulder doing to her elbow.
"How...?"

Past y/v p.o.v
Phil held me tightly as we made our way outside where my dad was. My dad was on the floor with doctors surrounding my mum. Her body was so lifeless.
"Mum?" I was able to let out a whimper. A doctor turned to me spotting my arm wrapping in a towel that was covered with blood. There were also many police cars around too.
The doctor came over too me.
"Are you okay little lady? You seem to be quite hurt. Can I take a look at your arm?" I nodded and turned my head so I would not see the blood. Instead I stared at my brothers eyes. Completely identical to mine.
"Okay y/n you're gonna have to come to the hospital with us so we can get you arm fixed up." I didn't want to go with this person. I wanted to stay with my brother and my dad and my....
I stared at the corpse on the ground. I heard the doctors say something about a bullet that has hit my mother.
"There's nothing we can do... we are deeply sorry." I heard them say.
The woman tried to take but I wouldn't move. I just cringed on to brother.
"Okay ms of you don't want to come we'll just do the stitches in the ambulance.
I got my stitches done but said that it would need to heal so they wrapped it In a bandage. I went to our room and me and my brother sat side by side. There was tension in the air. We both new. I started getting tearful.
Mummy is dead....

Y/n p.o.v (present)

I snapped out of my memory and found my self on the floor crying. Chat was calling my name. Phil had come in to see what was going on.
"Y/n!!!! Y/n!!!! Snap out of it sis!" I heard Phil say my name. I looked up at his e/c, the same as mine. I felt tears run down my cheek. I hugged Phil tightly.
"Mum...she's...." I buried my head in his should and started crying.

Time skip

I cleaned up and changed into fresh clothes to started the day. It's was 11:00am and I wanted to be out of the house. I did a messy bun and wore some grey shorts and a f/c blouse and black converses. I went outside to see a certain black cat on the railings. He left after my brother took over from when I ended in the ground.
"Hello there, chattón! What bring you here I though you wouldn't be coming back after what happen this morning.
"What could stop me seeing my purrincess?" He pulled me close to him, holding me by the waist.
"Now now kitty, you should play with me now." I smirked at him. I can't let your lips on me until I know for sure your not a playboy.
"I'm going out with my brother to see the sites of Paris...please don't follow us, it's really weird you know?" I giggled. He nodded.
"Bye chattón ~<3"

___________________________

Hey guys!! I'm updating much quicker now!!! Yay!!! I'm making time for you guys. I made this story long so the next will be kinda short, it's fair okay!!!!! Don't kill me 🙏🏻
For now author out ❤️❤️