First Day Of School. And A Special Surprise For Justin.

*Kamil's POV*

''Justin, Kamil you guys are late for school. Justin you're driving Kamil too.''

''URGH! Why would I want to drive that thing around" Said Justin

"I hope your kidding because I will punch you." I said

"I wasn't joking" He said

I punched him very hard but he said it didn't hurt. Liar. We got in his car and we drove to school.

We arrived at school and all my friends were waiting for me at the front doors.

"You're late. "Said my friend Talia. "You were supposed to be here at 8:00. Its 8:10"

"Awww, Talia I missed you 2" I said hugging her. "It was my STUPID BROTHER'S fault" I said Screaming, making sure Justin heard me.

"Kamil, you are so lucky to have a brother that hot" said my other friend Erika.

"Are you kidding me...? He's uglier than a pickle" Said Jacqueline.

"Hey! Only I insult my brother"

"Ok...ok" said Jacqueline.

"Hey Kamil" Said a familiar voice.

"Girls, walk, fast, NOW!" I Said speed walking through the hall.

"Why are you running away?"

"Leave me alone Thomas, go hang out with Justin, or Ryan" I replied.

And When I say Thomas, Yes I was dating 18 year old Olympian Thomas Daly.

"Nah, I rather hang out with you" He said.

"Ok. Thomas get this through your head. I broke up with you and I never want to see you again, I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore so go and harass some other girl"

"Hey, Thomas, Step away from my sister!" Said Justin.

Oh gosh, this is going to get ugly. Is said in my head. Justin is very over protective of me and sometimes a little too much. Like now.

"Justin, you don't have to do this."

"Yeah Justin, you don't have to" said Thomas in a girlie voice.

"OK Thomas, You know what, now I know why I dumped you."

"Why did you dump me, because I'm too good for you" he replied

"No, because you're a little boy who loves attention because all the other boys in grad 8 wanted to date me but no. I chose you. You never loved me. You're a Bitch." I said walking away

Man, you do not know how much I hate him. He harasses me all the time, sometimes a little too much and it starts freaking me out.

8 hours later.

Finally school's over. I said good bye to my girls and I was waiting for Justin. Why is he always late? I just want to go home and sleep and do my homework that I got on the first day of school. Man I hate Mrs. Taylor. 10 minutes later I get a text from mom.

*phone convo*

"Kamil, Were are you. School ended 10 minutes ago?" Texted mom.

"Justin isn't here yet." I replied.

"Well, go find him. What was his last class?"

"Gym." I texted

"Then, go check in the gym. I want you back in 30 minutes."

*end of convo*

I put my Blackberry Torch away and went to the gym to friend Justin. I went in the gym to find Justin. OMG, I can't believe this. My Brother is kissing my best friend Talia.