Moving Forward, But Taking A Step Back

I woke up at 12:30pm. I sat up on the bed and I looked around I remembered that I was in Lil Twist's room. I looked at the mirror and I saw that my hair was in a huge messy bun. I threw the covers off the bed and I walked towards the mirror. I grabbed my brush and I started brushing my hair until it was perfectly straight. I grabbed my hair straightener and straightened my hair. After I put all my hair in my left side and stared into the mirror. I was still unsatisfied with my hair. I went in my closet and I forgot that I was in Lil Twist's room, there were only boy clothes. I did not have a single piece of clothing other than my shorts because I was wearing Chris' Shirt. I grabbed a shirt that said 'Lil Twist' in Gold on it. The shirt went past my butt and you couldn't see my shorts. I had to low ride my shorts to make sure I didn't look naked. I walked out of the room and I walked into the kitchen. I saw Chris cooking in his sweatpants. I walked quietly behind him and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Hey!" He said. I unwrapped my arm and I went to sit on the couch.

"Okay so today we have to get you a new phone and I am gonna film a music video here." He said putting a plate of pancakes down on the table.

"And I'm gonna go shopping with Brooke for dresses tonight." I said getting up and walking standing in front of him. "Happy New Year's Eve." I said.

"Happy New Year's Eve to you too." He said he pecked my lips and we sat down at the table.

We ate the delicious pancakes and when we were done I cleaned the plates. I grabbed my slippers and Chris and I walked out of his suite and walked over to mine. I unlocked my door and I walked towards my closet. Chris came with me and he chilled on the bed. I changed into my black Lululemon leggings, my Cheetah print vans, and I wore my long yellow bandeau with a zipper in the middle. The bandeau almost went down to my belly button. I walked out of the closet and I heard a whistle. It was Chris. I grabbed the belly button ring he gave me and put it in.

"Doesn't that hurt? "He asked me.

"I had this since I was like 13 or 14. I'm used to it." I said. I looked at myself in the mirror and checked myself out. I turned around and checked the back. It looked perfect. I grabbed my black ray bans and I walked towards him. "Let's go!" I said.

I grabbed his hand and I dragged him out the door. We walked out of the hotel room and fans were screaming at the top of their lungs. I just waved at them and I walked away. We went to re nearest phone place and I got myself another I phone. I got all my apps synced and all my contacts synced. I posted on twitter that I lost my phone and to the celebs to send my phone number threw messages on twitter. We walked out of the phone store and we went over to go find some dresses. I told Brooke to meet me at the mall so we can shop together. I found her at Starbucks. Of course.

I walked towards her and tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi!" She replied. "I got you a French vanilla lattee, and Chris I didn't know what you wanted so I just got you the same thing." She said.

"Thanks." He said grabbing the drink.

"So are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"Yes Kamil! I wanna do this. YOLO!" She yelled.

"Please. Never say that again. "We walked around the mall for about 3 hours I could tell Chris was miserable so I told him that he could leave. He gave me a kiss and ran away. Brooke and I bought over 50 items. We bought shoes, makeup! Dresses, tops, jeans, leggings, heels. Anything a girl wants. We walked back to our hotel which was 5 minutes away and I when I got in Chris' room I dropped everything on his bed.