"Commander, goodbye!"

  The next second, Lin Shu decisively pulled the trigger.

boom...!

The second after the gunshot, thick smoke rose from the corporal's body!

   And the system's metal stereo prompt sounded in my ears:

   "Ding! The host activates the mode of killing enemies on the battlefield, and beheads the head of the blue army aviation regiment. Reward: 75 experience points!"

  As expected of being the head of the colonel, he contributed a lot of experience points. Lin Shu showed a satisfied smile. So far, he has gained 580 experience points, which is enough for the next upgrade!

   As for how Lin Shu distinguished that the colonel in the army aviation regiment was not the real regiment leader, it was actually very simple!

   Momentum!

   This kind of thing sounds very mysterious at first glance, a bit unclear, but it really exists! How many of them are idlers who can get the rank of colonel in peacetime? There is more or less 'power' on them, and when placed in a group of people, they stand out from the crowd and are particularly conspicuous.

To give a very simple example, often a group of people go out to a party, and you can almost tell who is the backbone of it at a glance. This is the so-called 'momentum'.

   But the man with the rank of colonel just now doesn't have this kind of 'power'!

  ...Successful in one strike, Lin Shu decisively withdrew from the sniper position, without coveting experience points, and continued to snipe and kill the named target.

  He is very clear that the gunshots just now have exposed his position, and he is on the roof at the moment, why don't he go and wait for the landing group to come over and make dumplings for him?

   Besides, killing the head of the Army Aviation Regiment is not the end of the operation, he still has a very important task to complete.

   "Head!" Seeing that his head was beheaded by the people from the red side, the major's eyes widened, his face was full of surprise and anger!

  The other Luhang executives, you look at me and I look at you, they all saw anger in each other's eyes.

unacceptable!

   Actually beheaded their beloved regiment leader in front of their eyes. Have these little **** on the red side ate their hearts and leopards? !

  Especially the leader of his own team was beheaded by the red side in the base camp. This... this... is really too suffocating!

"What the **** are you shouting for?!" Captain Zhang cursed angrily, and then tore off the blue armband, "Didn't you see that I was killed in battle? I left the scene to you. Damn it, I didn't hear that the red team had special Troops..."

   Going deep behind enemy lines and beheading is the standard special forces style.

   According to the exercise above, apart from their blue army, the red team does not have special forces...