The Plan 8

Chapter 8

Previously...

"Hey pumpkin, what's going on? Who's your new friend?"

Andromeda-

James gulped loudly next to me and you could see the panic in his eyes as he stared at my father. My father who was the most intimidating as they come, to anybody else but not to me, when it came to me he was the biggest teddy bear ever.

"Pumpkin is there something wrong, why is he looking at me like that?'' He was confused as to why James was staring at him in pure fear.

"Hey daddy, how are you doing you look stressed maybe we should talk some other time" Now he really looked suspicious, good freaking job Andy.

I looked over at James and he looked like he was getting ready to shit himself.

"Cut the crap pumpkin, what's going on, come let's sit" My father steered us towards the couch, sitting us down on the sofa while he sat on the recliner.

I could see Lolita peeking out from the kitchen. She stared at me like she could see into my soul and now I was truly nervous.

"Um dad this is James, James my dad Jonathan Matthews" I nervously spit out and I saw James's eyes widening as he recognized the name.

"Jonathan Matthews as in Matthews Corporation" The fear on james;s face transformed into pure awe. I was happy for this distraction. However, I knew that it was time to tell my dad the news, so I nudged him with my elbow. My dad let out a chuckle at his look, even Lolita giggled a little but then my dad went to turn around she darted back into the kitchen.

I breathed in and out, I felt like I was going to puke, alright here goes nothin I guess.

" Dad I need to tell you something " I was on the verge of crying at this point and now my dad looked really concerned.

"Please don't tell me that you're pregnant" that was it, I started bawling my eyes out and he was shocked as I started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry dad I am, please forgive me I'm sorry" he just sat there and stared at me for a while, I heard a sound coming from the kitchen and I looked over, Lolita was already looking at me like she knew already and I had a feeling that I wasn't as careful as I thought I thought I was.

My dad looked over at James that was currently holding my hand in a death grip and let me tell you, he was pale, " and I assume he is the father" all I did was nod my head.

"Stand up boy" He said to James, well more commanded then said but James did as he was told and stood up. When he stood up, Lolita immediately took his place and took me in her arms, rocking me lightly.

"Please don't hurt him dad please" He looked over at me and all I saw was disappointment and that hurt me worse than any punishment could have.

"I'm not going to hurt him pumpkin, we're just going to go talk" he looked at James and motioned to the study that was over in the next room, James looked over at me and I saw his adams apple bob.

They walked to the study and Lolita looked over at me, " how far along are you?" I looked at her.

"A few months maybe" she looked at me and she was sad,

"Well we need to find that out don't we". So, so grateful for her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Music Inspiration:

Grenade- Bruno Mars