LOOOONNNGGG NIGHHHT

I am back it has been very long since I have been writing in WattPad... Well than. Let's get back onto topic. Ummm were you guys listening to me? He-hello? Okay well you know what all I am doing is that I am just typing to myself. I have mental problems do I...

LETS JUST START THUS STUPID CHAPTER!!!!!!!!--------------------

JAMES P.O.V.
Okay like so why is this stupid alarm clock sooo slow? I mean probably someone was trying to do a prank on me that way they, well.. I don't know. But that's just cruel man. I wonder if it has been six o'clock already and all I am doing is just...nevermind. But everything just likes kinda blurry to me. I can only see with one eye. Well that sucks. I look at my watch and stared at it until my eye sight starts focusing. It was just five o'clock. Not bad as I expect this to be. All what I am doing is just hiding in the boys bathroom. At least I am...at a good hiding spot that no one can find me? On well who cares I got to be a guy. I gotta go over there and um.. Look for the crew of killers. Oh no... I left my camera pad somewhere... I'm DOOMED!!!! Oh gosh I have no idea where it was what if someone has it or one of the animatronics have it, and... And. BROKE IT?!! Okay all I have to do is just to look everywhere and not die. Hopefully I can find it soon. If not, my boss is gong to fire me and that would be bad. This is a challenge.
Finding The Pad
"Okay so since for a long search in the halls the crew of killers are not around."

"That's strange...A person is here." (A girls voice)

"Wait---what?"

"He's looking for a pad... He's doing a bad choice. He's going to d----i-----e" (The girl)

"Who's talking to me??? Tell me your name!"

"There was once a guard who was looking for his pad too. He made a bad decision and then he died. He had no sense of a brain. He did not think. He could not save us. We need you." (The Girl)

"Ummm. I could help but-"

"By going to a room that is dark there is a mechanical machine that can help us..." (The Girl)

"Where?"

"A mechanical....." (The Girls Voice Faded Away)

"Okay then."

Who could that girl be? Well I mean, is she a little girl? I can help her. But she said something about a dark room. I don't know what or where it is. Why do they need my help?