How Stupid Of Me....

JAMES P.O.V.
Hahaha...How stupid of me...... Great! I'm so happy..not. Who even made this dark room, anyway's? I tripped over a flashlight, fell onto my knees. I moved my hands on the floor, to find that object. Finally!!! I found it. Clicked the button...What?!! This stupid thing doesn't work!??!? I saw a light, the flashlight works! Oh gosh...Are these...I'm to scared to even say it...I Touched the silver endoskeleton, it was a little dusty, yet cold as the snow. It's blue eyes that look like human, stared at me, like as if it wants my soul or something.
A trickle of blood dropped on my security hat. I sheepishly looked back. The eyes were trickling blood on the floor. My face turned pale. My legs were wiggling, with fright, as the endoskeleton moved its fingers slowly. A steel hand grabbed my neck and brung me to the wall, still holding on my neck. I couldn't breathe well. I don't want to die. Some dark red liquid came out of my mouth. I quickly taste it, it was my blood. Finally, the endoskeleton dropped me and Went away in the darkness. I looked down and I opened my mouth. I wiped off the blood from my mouth, by using my sleeve. I twist the handle of the door that was locked. Strange.... It finally opened. I shrugged.

James went out and saw the animatronics moving like humans. He opened his mouth to say something, but his hand went to his chin and closed his mouth.