What Was I Thinking?

JAMES P.O.V.

I could not understand why I was thinking weirdly about this place. Well, I mean... Instead, I could be a detective. That way I can know why they are like this. I could just try. I think that I can't. My face is all ready pale as almost as Snow White's. Or... Just like a ghost. Great idea! I could just disguise myself as one of them! But one thing that I have to do, is to just go back into the parts in service... Also I forgot one more thing, I have to be careful with the endoskeleton. That thing is a creep. I mean, I wonder if the endoskeleton is programmed to control the animatronics to watch over me. Plus, I did not realize that there was more animatronics to haunt me!!! I don't know what I am going to do!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As James looked back and fourth, no one was there. He tip toed his way to the parts in service, where all the left over parts were. Still dark, he grabbed his prepared flashlight that is small, and switched the light on. Creepy parts of the child-like animatronics scattered around the floor. One of the suits had blood stains in them. You can see it by just looking in the cold see-through eyes. Aiden hesitated to pick a suit. But he was thinking again. What will happen to him? He really does want to escape, but the doors are locked, and the there is no way to escape. Probably he was waiting to make a decision, to wait till 6:00 a.m.