Epilouge

A/N i just majorly edited this story, and it's now on a complete different story line. Hope you like it!

•Years Ago•
Conceal.
Don't feel.
Don't let it show.
Those words where etched into my brain. My father moved me away from my sister, and locked me up in my room. I never had any fun, and I was never aloud to leave. I sighed.
"Time to sleep Elsa" I spoke to myself, which is something I've started to do regularly, having no one to talk to and all.

As a lay in bed with my eyes closed, I heard rustling.
Sitting up in my bed, I ran over to the window.
In the moonlight I saw a Brown haired boy walking towards the woods. He looked 14, about my age. Something fell out of his pocket, and he kept walking as it hit the ground with a thud.
He obviously didn't notice.
"Hey wait" I whispered out to him, but I wasn't loud enough, and I knew speaking any louder would alert my father, and he'd come in right away.
"What to do Elsa? What to do..." I whisper-spoke to myself until I had an idea.
I walked over to the metal grate over the window, and froze the lock.
The lock cracked open and I opened it along with the window.
I looked at how far the ground was below me, and used my Ice Powers to create a slide like structure down to the court yard below.

There where guards everywhere.
I remembered that Anna and I used to dig tunnels, and went straight for one, that would easily get me under the castle's gate.
It was a tight squeeze, as I wasn't 5 anymore, but I still got through.
I ran towards the area where he had dropped something.
I picked it up. It was heavy and wooden. It looked a little like a little sketch book.
I took a peak inside, and within it where the most elaborate and beautiful sketches I had ever seen. With that, I ran into the woods where I had seen him last.

The woods where dark and quiet, except for the faint rustling of leaves up ahead. I figured that's where the boy went.
Taking many twists and turns, the noise finally came to a stop, so I ran to catch up.
In front of me was a lake frozen over.
It didn't look very stable, and I saw the boy standing on it. It made me very uncomfortable.
I saw the boy in the light. He had Brown hair to match his Brown eyes.
He was kinda cute...
"Hey..." I startled him and he looked over towards me.
"Uh hi" he answered reluctantly
"I um saw you drop this" I held the notebook out for him to see.
"Oh! Thanks. I'm Jack by the way."
"...Elsa"
"Wanna come skate with me?"
"Oh I uh, don't know how..."
"Then how about we just talk for now, and I'll teach you to skate tomorrow night?"
The fact that he was implying to see me again made me blush.
"Okay!" Even though I knew I could be a danger, he didn't seem scared of me, and I haven't had a friend in so long..
He sat down on a rock and motioned for me to sit next to him.
"So Elsa, how old are you?"
"14"
"I'm 15"
As he was talking, I saw him weave together twigs and vines into two small bracelets.
He took my pale hand, and placed it on my wrist ever so delicately.
We talked for hours, and soon, the sun started rising"
"Oh no!"
"What is it Elsa?"
"I gotta get home! My dad will kill me if he knows I left my room!"
"Oh, you'd better get back. I'll see you tonight?"
I blushed. "Sure!"
He offered me his hand to help me up, and I accepted it.
"Bye Jack!"
"Bye Els"
I blushed furiously over the nickname he had given me. I snapped out of my trance and ran home as fast as I could.
The Sun had just barely gotten above the castle by the time I climbed back up and closed the window and grate.
Jack was so dreamy!
I sat on my bed and stared at the bracelet woven from twigs.
"I've gotta do something back for him!
Hmm but what Elsa? But what..."
I paced back and forth trying to figure out what to get Jack.
"Ooh! I know! I'll make him twigs woven into a crown like thing. It'll look so cute on him!"
"Elsa? Who are you talking to in there?" Papa's voice echoed through the halls.
"No one Papa! Just myself"
"Are you talking about a boy? Did you meet someone?
ELISIA WINTERS DID YOU SNEAK OUT? THIS IS PAPAS DEN AND YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND CAUSING ALL THESE PROBLEMS WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT."
Papa hounded me with questions. I'm reaching that age where 'I'll start acting rebellious' and he's watching out for it.
"No dad... how would I sneak out? I'm stuck in my room for the rest of my life"
"Now Elsa, princess, your not trapped in there for your whole life. Don't be such a Drama Queen."
Papa exchanged a few more hurtful words to me, and then left.
He hates me. I know it. Anna is his favorite. Because Anna isn't "a burden to the world" like I am.
I started to sniffle, and before I knew it I started crying.
My powers where getting out of hand, and everything around me froze.
After an hour or two of crying I snapped out of it. I need to make that gift for Jack.