chapter 12

Dubai 10 :00 am  a_ darr airport :

_ wow it's hot down here oof .said jake.

_yeah of course it is ,this is what  45 degree celcus is like! A strange manly voice was heard from behind.

_ who are you? Said elena.

_ the name is Faisal, ma'am . He said.

_and what do you want huh? Said jake.

_ not here sir, please follow me!

_ you would better have something important because if not I swear I will break you're good looking figure !! Said jake.

_thanks; I know I am cute . Faisal laughed.

Faisal was the kind of guys who jokes about anything and everything, he is tall,  without forgetting of course his very....very Incredible figure. ...he looked so charming with his dark hair and intimidating hazel eyes.

Arrived at a dark isolated street far from the airport, Faisal finally talked.

_you are captain Hugo's recruits, right?

_ yeah, now talk if your life matters for you! !!! Said jake red of rage.

_ chill buddy, I am agent Faisal and I am here to guide you two around dubai.

_ oh yeah i remember you, Hugo mentioned you in our speech last time.  Said elena.

_ nice ! So I will show you around . Said Faisal.

They walked, all three of them ,until they arrived in front of a black firari.

_ hey guys you like my new car ? Said Faisal pointing to the black vihecule.

_ na lamborghini is WAY better ! Said jake in sarcasme.

_ waiiit, whaaaat are you serious are you comparing my beautiful black eagle to this shit ! He responded.

_ both of your cars are good ,now let's go we have some things to handle. Elena remembered.

_ I am not letting him go with that he said my baby was shit,

_ let's have a duel, and the winner can give the loser names .

_ cheezy, i have already come out with crazy names for you ! !

_ so be it let the war begin !