chapitre 2

St Andrews meusem 22:00 pm
I walked into the main corridor trespassing all the shelves of precious ancient treasures; I walked carefully in order not break anything or to pound the alarm and attract the attention of the cops .
_agent  12 have you brought the thing ? Whispered a man very inaudibly .
_ stop right there are you the black knight?
_stop playing with me and gimme the thing NOW !!!!!
_ on my dead body you bastard !
I stepped forward ready to fight, the man was hilarious, athletic and even. .... even handsome!
_you wanna die I can give you that! Joked the man.
_ yeah just watch me. I replied.
I focused on my palms and tried to create a lightning. Yeah I have some kind of lightning power and it gets stronger when I am angry. And I was furious .
I attempted to attack but just right then my enemy frowned grabbed his hands off his pockets and created a black flame going off his palms.
_ you will regret it, Princess.
I attacked sending huge lightnings toward him. But he easily sucked them into the flames and attacked back on me quickly , sending his flames which created a tight embrace on me keeping me motionless
_you are enthusiastic kiddo but that's far from enough to defeat me.
_le. ...let g....go off. ...me you bastard !
***********************************
So guys enjoying the story so far huh? I now it's a little mysterious but you will understand everything just in time.
Ciao guys! !!!😊😊😊😊