chapter 7

"See by yourself big boy! "
Jake took the paper and read it quickly, he suddenly frowned and his face turned pale.
_you scared me Hugo, I thought it was one of your dismissal messages.
_looooool ,nah jai I am not willing to fire you today, nah just not today.
The message reads :

   "Take advantage of the current sun go have fun, take a break, the incoming storm is fierce"

_ what does that mean? Said elena ,with a face full of confusion. 
_ it means :" take a break now while you still can, the next mission won't be easy " Jake replied.
_wow, jake you improved in coding you little bastard ! Said captain Hugo.
_yeah, yeah thank me later, now I'm out losers. Said jake.

______________________________

Elena's  POV :
jake just left letting me alone with captain Hugo.
_elena, i have high hopes for you and I believe you can succeed, so. ...Well. don't take jake so seriously, you know sometimes he can be  . ..... intense. 

Sometimes. .... sometimes. ....nooooo. every freaking time!

_thanks captain, I appreciate it !
_I am gonna leave you for now , however I wanna meet up with you and with jake in the early hour tomorrow in order to inform you about the details of your newest mission!

_got it cap!

With that he disappeared leaving me alone in the dark room, slaming the door gently behind him .

What a strange day. ..... Oh or night actually ; I checked the framed clock on the wall next to me, and I was right, it was 2:05 am.

It's time to go back home!
_______________________

Hey guys, enjoying the story so far?
  _ What is waiting for jake and elena in the future days? Keep reading to find out!

Luv you all💓💓💓💓!!!!!!